Capture or Kill

From the author:

Hey everyone, thanks for reading Capture or Kill! I had a lot of fun writing this one and I greatly appreciate all the support you showed for the book. This wraps up the main part of the story but I have one more part left! I never thought my writing would be so well received, to be completely honest I thought no one would read it but at the time of writing this the book currently has almost 2k views!!! I am very happy with this book and My Shadow, might have given the main character a name but I guess it works. I got talked into this by a friend but honestly glad I wrote it and posted it here, nice to see other people enjoying it too. These were also fun to write since at least on Wattpad there don't seem to be a whole lot of COD Men X Male readers, surprisingly I had a mix of readers so I am glad a wide range of people had fun reading! I think I'd like to do future works including a part 2 to My Shadow but for now I definitely need a break. I would really love to hear some feedback from you the readers on what you thought about my work so feel free to reach out or leave a comment. Wishing each and everyone of you nothing but the best and thank you again for reading Capture or Kill!

-Roo❤️