Mission 12: A Call from Beacon Hills

Just a short chapter because I just had to put this on significant scene that won't fit in with the other chapters.

NOHHHHH!!!" Stiles shouted at the screen. His game score was flashing brilliant loser red. He glared at Tony who was smiling smugly. "I'm a master of this game. I never achieve a score that low since the first time I played it."

"Excuses." Tony said.

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "You're cheating. I don't know how, but I know you are."

"Am not." Tony denied, affronted by the notion.

"Jarvis, earlier you said that you would cater to my every need."

"Yes, I did, sir." Stiles grinned at that.

"Then, I need you to you to tell me if Mr. Stark has messed up this game for him to win." Stiles asked politely.

"Mr. Stark had reprogrammed the game so that he would always have the best score every game."

"JARVIS, How could you betray me?" Tony asked, theatrically.

"Sir, I must remind you that you told to cater to their every needs and whims, and may I quote, "No matter how utterly outrageous it is.""

Tony glared up the ceiling, upset and unimpressed with his AI. "You know what Jarvis, I'm going to reprogram you and get that damn cockiness out of your coding."

"Of course sir. As you have declared 157 times ago."

Tony's nose twitch in irritation but his lips were curving fondly.

Tony turned back to Stiles. "Fine, you want a fair game, I'll give you a fair game. But don't say I didn't warn you would lose. Jarvis bring in my version of Mario Cart." Tony said, smiling deviously.

Tony's version of Mario Cart was extreme to say the least. He had made a real life looking cart. It was stationary but it can tilt and move as if it was real and the graphics were intense! Stiles loved it. And of course Tony won the first match. But after that, the lead score was bouncing back and forth between the two.

They only stopped when Clint wanted to start their training. Stiles didn't want to leave the game and Jackson had to literally pull him away from it and carry his whining ass all the way down the gym. The Avenger tower has its own gym, specially reinforced for super powered individuals. It can almost contain fights between The Hulk and Thor.

When they got there, training clothes were already waiting for them and it fits perfectly. Stiles felt almost naked with them. The pants were especially tight on the hip parts. Stiles asked how they could perfectly. Clint just mysteriously smiled at him and told him that he really didn't want to know, which only left Stiles even more paranoid.

Clint taught them basic safe defense. Jackson had been a natural, what with his supernatural speed and strength and reflexes. Stiles suspected werewolves have idyllic memory which could have also helped Jackson. Stiles on the other hand... Let's just say Clint had handed his ass on a diamond-studded silver platter. He had a lot to improve and he would do his best to be better. Doesn't mean he can't cry whine about it, every time occasionally.

Steve, Clint and Natasha left in the afternoon to do scary spy stuffs. They wouldn't divulge any information about it no matter how hard he tried. He offered 3 pounds of brownies to Clint and he was going to tell but Natasha glared at him. He quickly shut his mouth and walked away, whining "But 'Tasha. He offered 3 pounds. 3 POUNDS!". Steve patted the Archer's back sympathetically before he waved goodbye at Stiles and Jackson. Thor had gone to see Jane while Bruce and Tony had gone to their own separate laboratories. So, Stiles and Jackson spent the rest of day reading SHIELD manuals.