Chapter 5: Finishing touches

We ended up finishing the thing in 6 months and 20 days ahead. I told my teachers about it and all of them were happy for me except for Mr. Bell. He was a very old widow and he hated everyone since his wife died. Instead of greeting me, he said "Congratulations." He said it very creepy that I decided to leave. He asked me where I was keeping my invention and I told him not thinking that he would steal it then I left. I got home to check on the invention and it was gone. I immediately called my friends.

"Hey what's up." They said.

"It's gone!" I said very panicky like.

"What's gone?" They said.

"The invention!" I said.

"Calm down, we'll find it. " Michael said. He always tried to cheer me up and I appreciate that, but that's not going to work today.

"No, were not. I knew it was just too good to be true. I gotta go, bye." I said.

I heard them trying to say "WAIT", but I hung up too fast.

In the end, they got together with Mr. Jones and Ms. Battisto's house and hey came up with ideas of how to get it back. Then Michael remembered something.

"Mr. Bell took it!" Michael blurted out.

"Michael, it's not nice to do that to teachers." Mr. Jones said even though he's was being shy from Ms. Battisto because he liked her.

"But it was. I saw him muttering the remote will be mine and that can't just be a coincidence that someone took it the same day." Michael Said.

"You're right!" They all said.

Everyone immediately got in Mr. Jones car and they went to his house and they saw the invention. They took and were on their way to Marisa's house.