Chapter 2: Getting to know my team

The only thing I could thing about when I woke up the next morning was going to school and assembling my team of people to help me...

1. get away from my home

AND

2. when some extra cash

When I got t school, my four best friends Ashley, Brittany, Joshua, And Michael met me at the door way and they greeted me with a welcome. I didn't know wy they liked me because since they were popular, they could have pretty much any friend but they picked me. Before I say how I got them to fall under my charm spell and help me with my idea, you should get to know a little bit about them.

Ashley is like my number one best girl friend. I would be her sister if I could but sadly, I can't. She knows everyone and everyone knows her. Her hair is blonde but don't get it twisted, she is the smartest girl out of our peers, well, right after me. She very tall and mid-skinny. She has a eye for fashion that no one can explain. Her eyes are blue and no wonder everyone wants to be her boyfriend. Plus, she has got an eye for fashion. Oh, she is also Caucasian.

Then There's Brittany, someone totally opposite and alike from Ashley, yet their still good friends. Her hair is black and she is caramel skin tone wise. She is very smart but unlike Ashley, she could care less about clothes and jewelry. Everyone likes her and wants to be her friend. Boys wish they were her boyfriend but she's taken by the most popular boy Joshua. Why do they hang out with me, I couldn't tell you for a million bucks.

Let me tell you about the most popular boy, Joshua. He is a African american and you already know his girlfriend Brittany. Girls make fan clubs about him and it's so funny I could just die but if you even laugh at them, those girls will beat you up. But, Josh is just a person you can talk to about just anything. Even though he doesn't know it, he's like a jock version of Ashley when it comes to boy fashion.

Then theirs Michael, the one everybody thinks is cute but is too much boyfriend material. I don't know what their missing, Michael is the best but I don't want to tell him that I like him cause that would ruin our whole friendship. Everyone knows him and goes to him for advise. He's Caucasian and has really curly hair. When it comes to clothes, he looks fine whether he knows it or not.

Now that you know my team. The hard part is yet to come... ;)