Chapter 1:The start of a million bucks...

"Marissa, get me my liqueur and don't delay getting it you little piece of crap." Said my mom. My mom is a alcoholic. She beats me for no reason when she is drunk and what's worse is that she's unemployed.

"Coming mother." I said. I got her liqueur as fast as I could and I gave it to her.

She asked me and said "What are you looking at you little worthless piece of crap." said my mom.

I said "Nothing mother." and with that, I went to the living room and after I finished my homework, I put on the TV so I could watch my favorite show "A million dollar Invention". As the spokes person was announcing the contestants, I thought "I wish I was able to come up with a invention so that way I won't be in danger of being homeless." Then it dawned on me that I did. My million dollar invention was a machine that could brush your teeth, cook for you, and clean you room. I felt so happy that I yelled a happy yell but sadly my mom heard me. She told me to come to her and I came slowly. As I was coming slowly, she said "turn around."

I said "Why" and without warning she started to beat me on my back and scratches were left. Before I went to bed I said to my self that "When I get a million bucks, I'm moving out of this house." That was my determination and as I thought about what I was going to do with the money, I went to sleep. But, the next morning I got my crew to help me build my million dollar invention... ;)