Keep It Righteous: Chapter 4

After work, Tyson arrives at the Silver League headquarters around 7:30pm. Presenting as his "alter ego", Righteous Lad, as he walks in through the building's front entrance.

It's awfully difficult to truly get an estimate of the facility's size, but it serves as the heart -- the gathering point of heroes and aspiring heroes. So mass in size, that you couldn't necessarily be blamed for thinking it was some sort of ultra museum or one of the world's most prestigious college. In addition, its exterior and interior are modeled after the White House, though 3 & 1/2 times larger in size. At the very top of the building sits a massive steel stand that holds up a coin-like structure with the initials 'S.L.' on it in bold lettering.

The inside is bustling with life that keeps an ambience of meshing chatter constant throughout its nexus of a hall

The inside is bustling with life that keeps an ambience of meshing chatter constant throughout its nexus of a hall. People from all over the USA, hailing from different states thanks to the convenience of either individuals' powers or the advanced science of teleportation technology - particularly machinery called "Port Booths". Thanks to the financial and technical backing of the American Deeds Association, which is a renown group made up of America's most famous and adept superheroes that work very intimately close with the US government. The finest representatives of America, in fact. An opinion the general populace of the world shares of them.

Along the stainless marble floor within, Righteous Lad's cyan boots audibly 'clack' against the firm surface with every step he takes. As of this moment, he's on his way to his team's usually meeting spot. A room just on the second floor and right next to the left diverging stairs. He arrives soon enough and enters the room, where Alexecute and Matrix were already inside waiting. The space was just about like any other. Fairly large with a round table at the center, several chairs and two loveseats available for a group with a handful of members. Privacy was rather limited, given the hidden camera inside - though it was something every other room inside the building has, as well.

"Yo, boss." Alexecute greets with a subtle raise of her hand.

"S'up, R.L?" Matrix greets without tearing her eyes away from her cellphone screen for more than two seconds.

"Evening, you two. As soon as The Crow arrives, we can--"

"I'm here." Before Tyson can finish that thought, the teen in black enters the room and circles around other. He then sets a puffy envelope down onto the table.
"And I think I might have stumbled upon something interesting... Something interesting that could become an issue very soon." He informs the others, piquing the curiosity of the three.

"What is this?" Righteous Lad asks as he picks up the bulging evidence of The Crow's claim.

"Are those jars inside of it?" Alexecute asks while studying it with narrowing eyes. During, Tyson proceeds to open it and pull out one of the two containers inside.