Hindrance Collection

Hindering

The heart is free flowing and on-going; inside me I am justified by the candlelight of the night. A deep beauty that no man can understand, that spark dwells within me.That spark is me and is about me. Around me and over me like wind it can't be captured but for a moment until that life is exhaled.

See me now as I am but a man trying to survive in this world that has been given to me. I can feel the sun on my face and it is hindering me most moments. Am I lost on the earth with my Father watching?

I allow the sunlit morning to pear through these windows and I am humbled by them exclusively. These bringers of life allow me to live without living.

I am overwhelmed by their energy. The strength of the sun gives me strength. The heat of the day prevails in my dreams over the cool of the dead winter.

And somehow at the end of these days, and at the end of the partying, and at the end of the trouble or prosperity; that's all that really matters.

1/8/2013

She

The feel of her hug as she clutches her arms around my back is heaven to me.

The sound of her sweet soft voice is like unto honey poured out like water in my mind. Slow and smooth but also attaching. She is dreamy. She is like unto the most beautiful sonnet written by the deepest thinkers. She is edgy.

She is to me what the stars are to heaven. She has me complete like every blade of grass in the field that grows. Her kiss on my lips is like the morning hindrance. She is mine to hold. I hold her close like no other; she may never drift so far from me that I can't grip her once again. Her smile is like unto a palm tree that sets snugly off to itself in the sand. She is peaceful.

1/8/2013

Pure Thought

Check the truth:It's begging to be revealed. It puts a choke hold on your soul because it was never meant to be sealed. The time is simply smooth as it delivers us away until the time comes we die and fade away.

This cracking somber is so sweet; fetching my last breath dims. I'm dim in pain.

So let the shade come up: let the light shine through. There is so many faces dying in so many places; so many babies lying in their mothers arms tonight.

8/14/13

Coin

The black top gleams from an abrupt July rain. Fast pace walking looking for a group to join.I'm searching the rounds finding something to buy with my last coin.

One face I've seen so many times before blends into a group of many faces I'll never see no more.

Time and time again this happens to only ease the pain of being all alone in world full of shame.

Fresh new haircut to start the next day, jumping through the hoops to better myself always.I'm smiling all around, no coins in my pocket. I've done spend the last one on food.