Chapter 5.

Lady Artemis had decided to make me stay in the camp again while she got to go hunting with the Hunters. And even Thalia got to go! Not fair!

At least I had Zoe, she had also been forced to stay behind since she was 'over-working'.

We had grown close, Zoe and I. Probably as close as Thalia or Phoebe were with me. Though I don't know why our friendship felt.. almost different then my sister/brother relationship with those two. We had sparred just as many times as the others did with me and had just as many hunting trips.

SO WHY DO I FEEL SO WEIRD AROUND ZOE!?

I am going to go crazy if I don't speak about it with someone. But who?

Maybe Lady Artemis can help me find out when she returns.

"WHOOOT!" And at that very moment, I heard the loud noise from the hunting horn, signalizing the Hunt's return. I walked outside of my tent and saw the arrival of Thalia and Artemis, leading the others behind them.

I walked up to them.

"So, who let Thals announce your guy's arrival this time?". I joked, and Thalia shot a glare at me as she took her gear off.

"Olives did!" I heard a voice say from the back, and out tumbled Madison.

"Madi!" A sharp hushed tone said as out crept Olivia, or like Madi likes to call her: Olives. "You're not supposed to just tell him,".

"Guys," A calm voice said, and I immediately recognized it as Abi. "Who cares?". Ever since Olivia joined, those three were almost inseparable, just like in this case.

"But Abigail-,". A sharp glare from Abi sent Madison quiet. Though she soon continued in a whisper. "We all know that Thalia sucks at the arrival horn,". Out of the corner of my eye I saw Thalia eyeing the group of us as she cleaned her bow.

I gulped and looked back to the girls. "So.. how about we spar once you're finished? I need to go ask Artemis something,".

I drifted away from the three and over to where Artemis stood with Mia and Ina, who were preparing lunch.

Or something..

"Lady Artemis?". I raised my voice ever so slightly as I closed in onto the three, Artemis looked up and gave me a small smile and nod.

"What is it, Percy?".

"I.." I had a hard time asking her about speaking to her in quiet. "Could you.. Could we.. Can I speak to you alone?". Even though Mia and Ina were focused on the food in front of them, I noticed the slight difference and focus onto what was going on between the two of us rather than the food.

"Of course Percy," Artemis turned back to the girls for one more moment. "I'll leave you two to finish off with the food,". The girls nodded, and Artemis walked over to me.

"Tell me what you have to say, Percy,". Artemis gazed around the camp as we reached her tent. "But first.. would you mind telling me where Zoe is?".

I thought back to the last time I saw Zoe. She told me something.. right?

I'm going on a walk, perhaps I'll stop somewhere to rest. But I won't be far away.

"Oh yeah, she went on a walk some 10 to 15 minutes ago, she said she might take a break. That's all,".

Artemis nodded, before opening the hatch to the tent and leading me inside. Where we then sat down on the floor.

"So tell me Percy.. what is going on?".

I didn't know how to explain the feeling that was growing inside me. I had never felt it before, not even with Annabeth.. which would've been slightly strange in this.. uh, 'situation'.