Chapter 3.

After a couple of months, the Hunters grew closer to me. We became one, huge family.

I guess I should give you a countdown of everyone in the Hunt, some random information, and what they specialize at.

1. Lady Artemis – She's our leader, you should know pretty much everything about her.

2. Me – I'm the Guardian, I like to use my daggers: Midnight & Starlight most of the time, I use my bow on more rarer occasions. While I hardly never use Riptide.

3. Thalia – She's the lieutenant as you know, she likes using her bow and shield.

4. Katie – She's a demigod, daughter of Hecate. She can use magic and a bow pretty well.

5. Jamie – She's another demigod, a daughter of Iris. She and Katie get along well for Jamie can create illusions, plus they both they arrived around the same time. Jamie doesn't always use her weapons, but if she does, she uses her dagger.

6. Phoebe – Our best tracker and healer, she's been in the Hunt for a long time and warmed up pretty quickly to me after I joined. She's like a sister to me, an annoying one..

7. Ina – She's one of the only mortals in the Hunt, she's another great tracker like Phoebe.

8. Jennifer 'Jennie' – She joined a little after the Second Titan War, she's one of the only Hunters that uses a sword. Just like me, we sometimes battle. Jennifer's a daughter of Apollo, but her only power is being able to control/create light, which can be useful sometimes, while other times can scare the total crap out of me.

9. Sofia – Jennie's older sister, she joined a few years before Jennifer did. She's also a daughter of Apollo, and she's a great healer.

10. Mia – She's another one of the mortals, though she joined a couple centuries back. She's awesome at using any weapon placed into her hands. We like to spar sometimes.

11. Elizabeth 'Eli' – Call her by her full name and you'll have arrows sticking out of pretty much everywhere for the next full week! Just a quick warning.. Eli's a daughter of Nike, so she doesn't like to lose. She's also pretty quick and good with her bow.

12. Olivia – She's the newest member, joined just a week or two after the Giant War, and it took her the longest to warm up to me. She's a clear-sighted mortal and specializes in healing and cooking. Her food's super tasty!

13. Abigail 'Abi' – Another warning! Do NOT call her Abi, she'll kill yah. But other than that, Abigail's a pretty chill person. Probably one of the smartest in the whole Hunt. She's a daughter of Athena and can create a similar shield like Thalia does when she uses her dagger/daggers.

14. Madison 'Madi' – Abigail's half twin, they have the same dad, except her mom's Hebe, the Goddess of Youthfulness. Madi's the more childish one of the two and is another of our best healers.

There are 2 or 3 hunters left, but we're not as close as these guys, family, but not BEST FRIENDS.. Whoopsie..

But anyway!! The main point is that we've grown closer over the past few months.

Recently we had moved our camp somewhere on the outer-borders of New York. Artemis and some of the Hunters had went hunting, and even though I wanted to go, Artemis was like "No! You deserve your rest!". And made me stay behind.

So I decided to wander a bit from camp, not too far. Just far enough to have my own privacy, and yet know that camp was close.

I had sat down next to a small pond, littered with specks of light shining through the trees. I felt at peace here, silence and comfort.