Chapter 1.

"Thanks a lot for the lunch, Neeks!"

"Sure Percy.." I smirked. "And don't call me Neeks!"

We walked out of McDonalds, Zeus must've been in a good mood, for the sky had graced us with a happy sun and no clouds.

"Whatever, you will always be little Nico to me!" I ruffled Nico's pitch black hair.

A small blush covered his face, but he quickly turned away.

"Whatever.." I heard him mutter.

After a few minutes of silence, Nico spoke.

"What are you gonna do now? Return to camp?" I smiled and nodded, gazing down to my pocket where a velvet box lay.

"Yep, and ask a special girl a special question," Nico nodded as well.

"What about you?" I returned the question.

After a few moments of nothing, he answered. "Well, I'm probably going to return to the Underworld and help out my dad with his problems," I noticed he was hiding something. So I pegged on.

"Anything else? Something maybe about a special guy back at camp..?" I trailed off. Leaving the question hanging in the air.

A bright blush covered his face as he sputtered out a few words.

"Hmm? Didn't hear yah."

Sigh. "Dad.. Hades says he wants to meet Will.." I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Knew it!"

"But you don't know how awkward it was explaining to him about Will! I was just all: "Dad, I think I'm.. I'm gay," And he was all: "Son.." At which I started rambling, before he interrupted me by saying: "Son, we're Greek." (I liked that meme thing thingy)

I tried imagining Nico coming out to his dad, the Lord of the Underworld, that he was gay, only for his dad to say that they were Greek.

I mean, it was true.

"So..? Are you gonna introduce Will to him?"

Nico sighed. Looking of into the distance. "Will wants to meet him too, you don't know how many times I've had to tell him that my dad is the flippin' god of the Underworld. He's just like: "Well, my dad is the sun. I'm used to it," Jeez!" He waved his hands in the air.

We walked for another few moments before he stopped.

"Well, I have to go now," He turned to me, a smile gracing his face before saying, "Go get that lucky girl, Perce," And then he melted into the darkness. I slowly nodded at the empty spot, before turning back and continuing my way back to Camp.

I reached Camp in record time, since monsters came at me from all sides (as always). When I walked past the camp borders and Thalia's tree (nodding at Peleus), I noticed the weird atmosphere. As if something was just.. wrong. I trekked down to the Cabins and held my breath at the sight of different campers. Some glaring at me, others giving me looks of pity.

I guess I should've told you something since you're probably all: "What!? Why are they glaring at you?! You're the Hero of Olympus!" So here goes..

I have a new half-brother. As in a new Son of Poseidon has honored Camp-Halfblood. He joined just a few weeks after the Giant War and has been annoying me in any way possible. First he acted as if he was the 'center of the world'. Then he took all my friends away, and now he has most of the camp against me!

Only a few demigods knew that he was telling lies. Nico, Thalia, Will, and Annabeth.. Though even my girlfriend has been trailing off to my brother's side.