field day

You walk outside extremely frustrated. You don't know where it came from but I came and hit you like a rock. You kick the pole outside and it moves a little. You scream. "Woah there, you okay?" Wally says. "I'm fine." You say walking away. "You know this thing is much faster" he says. "I don't really care" you say.  "Come on" he says patting the seat next to him. "No thanks" you say. You stop and so does he. "Listen I know what it's like always feeling like a passenger in your own life, and it sucks. So how about you try taking control of the wheel instead" He says moving over. "Fine" you go around and start driving it. "I warn you right now, I suck at driving so I would hold on" you say. "We're dead, who cares?" He says. "Alright, you asked for it" you say. "Wait hold up what di-" he's stopped when you drive surprisingly quickly. You run into a sign and slow down "I should stop I told you Im not good at driving!" You laugh. "No no it's okay it's okay, in fact run that over" he says laughing. "Oh I shouldnt" you say. "Oh come on have a little fun" he says putting his foot on yours and one hand on the wheel. "SHIT!" you scream trying to control it. You run into a tower of coolers or something and get a bit wet and wally, well he's soaked so let's just say things didn't go too well for him. "ASSHOLE" you say. He takes off his shirt. And rings it out. You find yourself staring.  He notices and stands there for a minute or 2. "You almost done?" He laughs looking at you. "Huh?" You say not taking your eyes off. "I'm gonna take that as a no but I'm afraid the shirt has to come back on" he says laughing. "I wasn't looking!" You say looking away. You look back knowing he didn't put his shirt on yet. "Y/n!" He laughs. He finally puts it back on and you look away. "Is this all just to- never mind I know what it's for" you say as you see Charlie stabbing something aggressively with a rather sharp stick. "Sick!" You exclaim grabbing on to and doing the same thing as Charlie. Wally laughs at you and Charlie both aggressively stabbing things. "I can hear you laughing! Shut up!" You yell and continue to stab objects.