watching

It's now the school day. Your walking through the halls and say hi to wally on your way. Where were you going? To scream un godly things at your boyfriend and bestfriend or I guess ex boyfriend and ex bestfriend. You make it into the classroom. You weren't paying attention when wally, Charlie and Rhonda followed you but then again you didn't really care if they did. You sit on Sarah's (your ex bestfriend) desk and look at her for a moment. "You know, I trusted you. But deep down I always knew there was some sort of bitchy ass slut inside of you waiting to come out. I just didn't think the bitchy ass slut would kill me and fuck my boyfriend" you say clicking your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
"And you" you say turning to your boyfriend who is beside you. "I mean hey at least I'm not stuck there with you having to stare at your fugly ass face all day like I used to because you could not leave me the fuck alone! God I'm glad I'm dead because now I have the option to look at you or not" you laugh. "You know, I never- I never thought...I never thought that the 2 people I trusted...the most. Wou- would go behind my back. And sleep together and then kill me. You click your tongue on the roof of your mouth again. You get down from the desk and look to the door and see wally, Charlie and Rhonda look at you. Wally gives you those sympathetic eyes. You walk past them, they cleared your body out long ago.

Later

Your sitting in the gym with everyone when a rather huge group of people walks into the gym, sad looks on their faces. "What's happening?" You ask. "They're doing a ceremony for you" Charlie says. You look to the door once again hoping your mom will be there but she isn't, you look down for a moment to hold back a few tears. Everyone seats themselves. The principal starts to speak. "This ceremony is dedicated to
y/n griffin, she lived a great life. She showed appreciation for the little things in life, she loved her friends even though she was never really happy herself but she tried the best she could. And though she's gone now, the kid put up a good fight while she was here, and she put up a good fight for her life. It really is a shame her life had to come to an end so soon, but we will not stop until we find who would do this to a soul as kind as hers. For the justice of y/n griffin and her town" she finishes. "If we could all bow our heads down for a moment of silence for y/n" She says. The moment of silence stops after about 2 minutes. Wally and Charlie bow their heads down. "Oh for the love of god put your heads back up for God's sake, thanks but I'm dead, r.i.p me. There were done, can we be finished with it now?" You say. You leave the gym.

15 minutes later

Everyone has finally left. Wally comes into the classroom. "your ceremony just ended, me and Charlie payed our respects to you" he says. You laugh slightly and look down. "Seriously? Why honestly, there's no point. Your gonna see me everyday, every year. Yeah I get it I died, it doesn't matter it's not that big of a deal like calm the fuck down" you say and look back up. "Alright fine, but then you have to come to field day tomorrow" he says. "Hell no! I'd rather die again!" You say. "I can arrange that" he says a smile spreading across his face. "You can't kill a ghost dumbass" you laugh slightly. "Come here and see if I can kill you" he says laughing. "No way!" You say laughing as well. "Oh so you do believe me?" He says proudly. "Yeah whatever nerd" you say. " Excuse me? Football players are not nerds" he says acting offended. "Your smarter than me so that makes you a nerd in my book" you say and crack a little smile. "Okay but seriously, it's field day! It'll be fun trust me!" He says. "No thanks, you see and you quite literally saw. The last time I trusted anyone they went behind my back, slept together, and then killed me" you say. "Okay seriously? 1. I would never kill you 2. I can't kill you, were ghosts and 3. I'm not sleeping with the field. Okay?" He says. "Are you sure about that last part?" You say laughing slightly. "Honestly no" he says and laughs. "Just try it!" He says. "Like I said, no thanks. I'm good but thanks for the offer" you say.