☆彡 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝒸𝓉 ★彡

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

                   "Art is a console those who are 

broken by life."            

-Vincent Van Gogh    

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈, 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈

It's always devastating when someone dies.  However when someone is murdered, the added elements of "who could have done this?  why did you do this?" racks at you.  You will turn into a emotional mess.  But you'll have to go through it.  Because you have to just keep living on.  Continuing to push yourself forwards is all anyone could ever ask of you, all that you can do for the victim(s).

Dick did just that.  And unfortunately too much more.

It started with lies.  Shoving his emotions down expecting everything to simmer down.  That, 'worse things happen', just because this has happened to you, doesn't mean you are allowed to drag everyone else down with you.  Just keep living for them, keep living, keep pushing.

Cause the feelings will never stop, because why would demons leave him alone?  It got worse.  But it's been a year at this point.  Just think about the family you still have.  They love you, and you love them.  But you also loved your parents.  Why is grieving such a painful process?

Karma, he said.  This was karma for not warning the others, his parents.  He knew Tony Zucco was coming for them.  He knew the price of saving his parents, why didn't he tell them?  He could've saved them.  He could've and should've.  He should be with his parents he should, he should.

"Gentleman, Ladies and everyone else in the crowd!  This performance is for you!  For the first time of the year, The Flying Grayson will be performing for your entertainment!  Please cheer with all your might because here he comes, the son and last living member of the family, Dick Grayson!"

Really he should be talking about this.  Dick should be doing so many things.  Be he never will because he must keep his focus on his performance.  Miss a day of practice and sure, the crowd may not notice.  But a Grayson would.  So you have to keep on going, keep on pushing.  For them, he'd reason.

Almost is not good enough.  He has to get it perfect, the quadruple flip.  He did it before so why can't he now?  It's cause he didn't practice as much as a Grayson should be.  

Yelling and sobbing into your pillow doesn't solve anything, but damn does it feel good.

Stop being upset, it's your fault their gone.  If only you spoken out instead of acted a fool.  No one is quite like a coward as you are.  To think, that you put money over your parents lives.  Such a greedy selfish idiot.  Next time, it will be you.