☆彡 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓀, 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒! 𝓅𝓉 𝟤 ★彡

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

"Be silly.

Be honest.

Be kind."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈

"Alright, when do we start?"

Dick stared wildly at Dylan.  Never has anyone else volunteered, forced or not, to join him in his nightly routine.   The other acrobat finished his share of the mean, wiping the crumbs which surrounded his mouth with an arm.  Sleeveless.

Dylan must've noticed too.  Once he finished wiping, he swiped at his arm to dry it of saliva.

"Think you got anything, I don't know, darker?"  Both him and Dylan wore their bright performance outfits.  In fact, Dick really didn't own anything else other than them.  With life on the tracks, there was really no point for him to change our of his comfy spandex.  

Plus, he enjoyed wearing bright colors.  More attention gets drawn to him that way.  And with a train full of literal clowns, the color scheme fits right in.  

"The colors won't be a problem, promise." Dick winked

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Wally didn't exactly know how he fitted himself in this situation.  Currently, him and Dick were pressed in the closet.  His idea of a prank wasn't that fun without his powers.  Plus, with his speed he could've set up something a lot cooler than slotting him and the acrobat in the tiny closet.

But Dick looked excited, he wasn't quite sure why.  Wally thinks popping out of a closet a downgrade compared to jumping down from the roof.

"So what do you want to scream when we pop out, Dylan?"  The other whispered.

"Will 'boo' cut it?"  Wally toyed.

"Yeah, if you want to be," Dick leaned in, "B~oring!"

Dick cracked a snarky smirk which was only illuminated by the crack between the two doors.  His teams cloths were background compared to him.  He really didn't want to admit it, but Dick kinda scared him.

Their first meeting was reason enough.  It was also one of the only facts that he agreed to play his team, despite the mission.  Because, he's never been able to spook Megan.

Although yeah, he might've been a little bit more scared than the rest.  It wasn't his he got rammed into.  While Wally was getting up, he spotted M'gann with a surprised, frightful, face trying to catch her breath.  The speedster wasn't quite sure why she didn't sense Dick's presence.

He did have a few theories.  One, she was mind linked with Conner and talking to him.  Two, her full attention was directed at Mr. Haly and she simply didn't register Dick.  Third, Dicks got some mind walls set up somehow.

The last hypothesis had too many plot holes.  Like where would a thirteen year old trapeze artists learn how to defend himself against physics.  So he chalked it up to M'gann simply being distracted by Super boy.