Part 13

* the next morning *

jess darling its time to wake up. she didn't wake up, jess baby , she turned over so i climbed of my side of the bed and walked round to hers i started peppering kisses' all over her face she eventually woke up. Morning bub jess says hey darling you need to get up and dressed Ellie and g will be here soon. Oo ok I'm up how should I dress, warm but fancy please babe. Alessia calls fara to make sure everything is set up she says that it is and then there's a knock at the door its Ellie and Georgia i hug then both and Ellie goes to see jess. Mate i cant wait to see jessies reaction to seeing the girls. *time skip to when everyone is getting in the taxi* less babe where are we actually going, that's a surprise in fact here. She hands you a blindfold guys this isn't fair why are you all allowed to see and I'm not. stop winging Ellie says. You know i don't like surprises especially after last time, well its a good job were here then isn't it babe. * You all get out the taxi * your all walking towards the girls jess once you get to them be careful they might bite but there very friendly Georgia says. Um ok you say in a confused tone, I'm going to take the blindfold off but keep your eyes closed.

*The girls come over to you and all put a hand on your shoulder *

ok babe you can open your eyes now, you open your eyes and see, Fara Williams, Sam Kerr, Kirsty Mewis, Sam mewis and Caitlin foord. What what * you start crying * Babe why are you crying, i don't know but why are you all here. We came to surprise you Sammy says ( sam k ). Well thank you, FARA , I've missed you so much you don't even understand * you guys stand hugging for a good five minuets* um hey guys sorry to ruin the moment but we have places to be and the first one being jessies favorite restraunt  and ill explain the rest when we get there. so the plan for tonight is we have lunch, go for a walk in the park and then we go out on the town. 

* time skip your all out in a bar * 

your at the bar and a man comes up to you. Hey sweetheart let me buy your drink what's a pretty girl like you doing alone. Oh im ok thanks im not on my own my girlfriend and friends are back at our table thanks for the drink offer though. S-sorry girlfriend *he sounds shocked * your one of them dirty scums, as he says that less comes round the corner as she heard everything he said when she was coming back from the bathroom. Hey babe whos this guy. hey darling you see i don't know but i was just explaining how incredible being your girlfriend is but he doesn't seem to be so sure on it * you both laugh* as you both start to walk away he shouts you just haven't had good dick yet i bet i can change your mind oh i don't need dick my girlfriends perfectly fine thank you . 

this ones a bit longer to normal x