13. Falling apart

Rosanne's pov

I shouldn't fall in love with Jimin sir. It can't be possible. It's forbidden. I can't love him. I shouldn't. But I can't help myself. Everyday I am falling hard for him. Attending meetings with him, going to lunch with him, him dropping me after work... everything is so beautiful. As usual I am tired. I worked overtime. Now I don't mind working overtime cause he drops me at home. I like to be with him. But our relationship can't be possible atleast not with my past and my status. Today I am very happy. Today I am going to get my promotion. I am working in this law firm for 7 months. I did very hard work. Sana mam also won the Busan case. She returned yesterday. We couldn't meet but today I am going to meet her. I immediately got ready.

Ignore the face

Ignore the face.

I am really nervous. I went inside the office. I greeted Suzy. We have become such a good friend. Then Rain came towards me.

"Rosanne? "

"Hm? "

"Jimin sir is calling you. "

He is sounding serious. Does anything happen?

"What's the problem Rain? "

"You will get to know. First come with me. "

I went with him to Jimin sir's office. I went inside. I saw Jimin sir and Sana mam is also there.

"Hello sir. Hello mam. " I greeted them.

"The fuck with your hello!! " Jimin sir shouted. I am scared. I am scared of shouting and yelling. Though I am trying to overcome it. I am improving. After all I am going to become a lawyer.

"Calm down Jimin. Let's talk with her politely." Sana mam said

"Calm down?? Talk with her politely?? How can you say this after what she did?" Jimin sir said

"What exactly happened? Can anyone tell me? "

"So now you are pretending that you don't know anything." Jimin sir said. "What an act! You should be an actress Ms. Park. "

"Mam can you please tell me what happened? "

"See this yourself. " Sana mam said.

She handed me the iPad. I watched the video. Damn! The hell! What the hell is this? How come I in this video?

"Did you meet with Mr. Han?" Jimin sir said. I became clueless. It's true. I met with Mr. Han. "Answer me damn it! ! "

"Ye - yes sir. But I - I "

"Look. She met with Mr. Han. And she did this. It's evident in this video." Jimin sir said.

"You did this? Did you really gave him this file?" Sana mam said.

"Ye-yeah. But I didn't know about this file. Mr. Han met me the other day and - "

"You didn't know? !! "This time Sana mam said. "How come you didn't know about this? Do you know what this file contains? Do you know how important it is to Jimin? !!! How come you be so careless?? We trusted you. Jimin trusted you. But what you did? Betray!!! You are a betrayer. "

"Mam no- no. Trust me. I didn't know about this. I didn't do this. The thing is- "

"Don't!! Fuckin' don't. Stop it Ms. Park. You are fired. And Park Jimin is not an easy person. You played with me. You have to face consequences." Jimin sir said.
"Sana noona, Rain let me handle this matter. "

"What are you going to do?" Sana mam said. "We should file a case. "

"No - no. Don't do that. Now I am crying. I didn't do that intentionally." Nobody is letting me complete it. I want to explain what exactly happened. But nobody is listening me.

"Leave it to me and no need to file a case." Jimin sir said.

"But jimin - "

"Please noona. Let me." Jimin sir said.

"As you wish. But let me call Namjoon. He is the only person who can handle it." Sana noona said and she went away with Rain.

"Now sit Ms. Park. "

I sat infront of him.

"Tell me what should I do with you? Your mom, bestfriend and brother's life is in my hand. I can destroy their career in a call. "

"Don't harm them. You can give me all the punishments. I will take that but please don't do anything to them. "

"Are you ready to do anything? "

Ye- yes sir.

"You should know what that file contains. That file contains the information about my dad's past life and my Playboy kind of life style. People know about it and they think that I am like my dad. Though my dad changed, but past can't be changed. "

"What is Mr. Park's past? "

"You don't know? "

"No. "

"My dad made a girl pregnant in his early 20's. Then he refused to marry her. So that girl committed suicide. She and the baby both died. My dad went to jail for like 9 months. ahh, my dad was such a jerk back then. And you already know my Playboy kind of lifestyle. Though I dated them. I don't dump them instantly.
Now the problem is that if Mr. Han reveales that file, I can't be the CEO of Park Enterprises. The directors will obviously opposed it. "

"What do I have to do?? "

"Just a simple work. Marry me. "

"Wh - what? I can't. "

"Look, marry me. So that I can keep an eye on you. I don't trust you. And my social status needs to be married. So the directors will believe that I am one girl man. If you don't marry me, be ready to say goodbye to your family's career. Your brother....he dreams to become a great doctor like my mom was. He will hate you if you don't agree to this deal. Don't worry. We won't have any physical relationship. So, agree with me. What do you think? "

"I agree. "

"Good. Now get lost! "

I went away. Everything just fall apart. My world crumbled down.

I came outside of my office. I don't want to go back home. I know that my life is going to be in hell from now on. Park Jimin's anger is something else.

I took a cab and went to my old school. I love it always. I love it's library. It always gives me peace. It's a work day. So ofcourse students are going to school. I went inside. Everyone is looking at me weirdly. I went to principal's house. She is a loving woman..she loves me so much.

"Arey Rosanne? How come you are here? "