12. Growing II

Jimin's pov

Wait. Isn't that Rosanne Park?? But she is sick. What is she doing in Busan? She lied to me?? I hate liars.

I immediately went near them. They are at a icecream parlour. They were talking about something. I went behind her and called her.

"Hello Jimin sir."

"Ms. Park. What are you doing right now? "

"Why sir? "

"Nothing. Just called you to ask you about your health. How are you? "

"Sir I - I am so sick. "

"Do you have fever? "

"Ye - yeah. That's right. "

"Maybe you have little cold, right? "

"Yeah. Ofcourse sir. "

"Does your throat is hurting due to cold? "

"Ofcourse sir. That's why I can't talk to you properly. "

"Then you should stop eating icecream. "

"Wh-what?? "

She turned around and saw me. Her eyes widen. Cute! Hell Jimin. What are you thinking?

"S-sir? You ar-are he-here??? How co-come? Wh-why? "

She stuttered badly. Beside her I saw her friend. Maybe she is Lisa.

"You lied to me. You are not sick. You should know that I hate liars. "

"Sir. I am sorry. I really am. "

"Mr. Park ?" That Lisa girl said.

"Yes?"

"I am Lalisa Manoban. Rosanne's friend. Nice to meet you. "

"Nice to meet with you Ms Manoban."

I guess she is not Korean.

"Actually it's not her fault that she lied to you.. it's my fault. " Lisa said.

"What?? "

"Actually I have some important work here in Busan. I just didn't want to come alone. So I advised her to lie to you knowing how strict you are. I am really sorry."  Lisa said.

"Rosanne is listening everything with wide eye. "

"What do you do Ms. Manoban?"

"I am a medical student of 'Cure and Care Medical College'." Lisa said.

"Both of you come to my office here."

"You have office here?? I didn't know about it."  Rosanne said.

"It's not my office actually. It's my best friend's office branch. Come with me. I can't talk the whole thing in the middle of a road. "

They came with me.

"Wow!" Lisa said. "Whose office is this? The interior is so beautiful. "

"Hello Mr. Park.  The receptionist said. Mr. Jeon is in a meeting outside. Do you want me to call him?"

"No let it be. He will come eventually. Don't disturb him . "

"Ok sir. "

Rosanne's pov

Shit shit. We are with Jimin sir now. I am ♾️ % sure that I am going to be fired. What did I do? But I swear that his schedule was not in Busan. Why he came here? He spied on me. I am sure. Otherwise there is no way he can know about my whereabouts.

I know it's Mr. Jeon Jungkook's office. Cause in his friend list, he is one of those. We went inside of Mr. Jeon's cabin. It's really beautiful.

I saw Jimin sir to sit in Mr. Jeon's sit. Wow!

"So Ms. Rosanne Park and Ms. Lalisa Manoban.. both of you deserve punishment. "

"What punishment? And what are you going to do?" Lisa said. "You don't know me and you can't do anything with my my study also. Cause I don't work under you."

I widened my eyes. Lisa doesn't know.

"Oh! Really? So let me remind you that 'Cure And Care Medical College' is under Park Enterprises. That means it's mine. "

"Wh-what? " Lisa said. "It can't be true. "

"But it is true. "

"Wow!"  Another voice said. We all turned towards that voice. Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

"Jimin hyung! That one was epic."   Jungkook said.  "So what the fuck is this happening? "

Then Jimin sir narrated the whole thing.

"What do you think about their punishment Jungkook? I want you to decide that.  "

Lisa and me..both are hanging their head down. I held Lisa's hand tightly. She is basically scared of the word punishment. Her past is like that.

"What do you think about them?" Lisa whispers to me. "They both are devil. I  heard about Jeon Jungkook. He is called most ruthless person. His personality is too cold. "

"Stop whispering girls." Jungkook said.
£Jimin hyung, for Ms. Rosanne Park.. overtime will work with extra pressure. And for Ms. Manoban... transfer her to 'Jeon Medical Centre ' in Busan. That's it. "

"No!!!" I screamed. "I am not letting Lisa go. "

She will die. They will find her surely. Either they will kill her or she will commit suicide. I can't let that happen.

"Mr. Park, Mr. Jeon. I am ready to take every punishment you want to give me. But don't transfer Lisa. Please please please." I looked at Lisa. Her haid is still hanging. I gripped her hands more tightly. I know that she is in the verge of panic attack. "I am begging you. Please please please. "

"Ok. As you wish." Mr. Jeon said.

I looked at Jimin sir. He is in a confusion state. But Mr. Jeon?? He looks cool. How come he is so calm? Does he know anything? Impossible.

"Ms. Park and Ms. Manoban? I want Ms. Manoban to work in my office which is in Seoul for one week. She will not go to hospital for one week. She will work under me. From Monday to Sunday. Do you guys agree? Answer me Ms. Manoban."

"Yes Mr. Jeon. I agree." Lisa said.

"Good. So do you like the punishments Jimin hyung?"

"Ofcourse. Not bad. Now Ms. Manoban and Ms. Park. Let's go back to Seoul. "

"Hyung?" Jungkook said. "I am going to drive with Ms. Manoban. You go with Ms. Park.  "

"No! Lisa will go with me. "

"Don't worry Ms. Park , I will not take advantage of Lalisa Manoban." Jungkook said.

"Ms. Park. Don't worry Jungkook is not going to take advantage of your friend. "  Jimin sir said.

"We can go by  our car." Lisa said.

"Yes. We have our own car. "

Then I saw Mr. Jeon winked at Jimin sir.

"Ok. Then let's go."  Jimin sir said.

He went towards my car. The hell!

"Where are you going?" Lisa said

"To your car. We will go by your car. I will drive." Jungkook said.

We couldn't say anything. I and Lisa sat on the back seat while Jimin sir and Jungkook sir sat on the passenger seat and driver seat.

"I am feeling sleepy. " Lisa said

"Ok. "

Bond with Jimin sir is not that bad. Why people call him ruthless? He is not that bad. I mean if he wanted, he could fire me. He didn't do that. It's just working overtime . I can do that. And he also agreed for Lisa also. I also know that I am starting to like him. I hope our bond will turn different. I know that I shouldn't wish this but I can't help myself. I looked at the mirror and saw that Jimin sir is looking at me. I looked away.  Jimin sir I hope you can understand my feelings.