10. Capturing

Rosanne's pov

My new cabin is beautiful. It's Rain's cabin. I am thinking about changing it a little. Just a little. But I need to talk with Jimin sir. I hope he understands my problem. Now I am feeling pity for Rain. Poor him. I don't know why Jimin sir is so picky. I will talk with him tomorrow. Then Rain came and told me what to do and when. I started working.

At lunch time

"Hi!"  Somi said

"Wassup? "  Chanyeol said.

"What's for lunch?"  Nayeon said

"I am thinking about jjangmyeon . "

"No problem." Somi said

"For me it's kimchi fried rice."  Chanyeol said.

"For me too." Nayeon said

"Ok. Ok. I am going to take it. "

"Let me help you Rosé."   Chanyeol said.

"Ok. "

Then we went to choose for our food in the office canteen. I took food for me and Somi. And Chanyeol took for him and Nayeon. I went to our table and put the food on the table.  We started eating. After we completed our lunch, we went back to our respective cabins.

I am working and making Jimin sir's schedule for tomorrow. It's needed. It's the first thing I have to tell him tomorrow. Suddenly there was a knock at my cabin's door. I looked and it was Rain holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Rosanne? "

"Hmm."

"This is for you."  He said and I widened my eyes. What does it mean.

Suddenly we saw a figure. Jimin sir. He is looking at us intensly. His eyes are dark. I lowered my eyes. I can't look at his right now.

"Don't get me wrong Rosanne." Rain said. "Someone sent this to you with a card. "

I immediately took the flowers. I looked at the card.

  My dearest noona,
       How are you doing? I heard that you are going to do shopping with Lisa noona.  Mom and She is telling me to go. Don't . I don't want to go. I have a friends night out today. Can you  manage her for today. I even bought this flowers for you.. please noona help me 😢😢. I am your one and only little brother. 🤗🤗. Please. You are my best sister. And this flowers are for PCY. Today is her birthday. Don't forget to put this on her grave. I know you must be freaking out. But don't. You are at your workplace. You should know that you should atleast give her this gift. Sorry noona to trouble you.  But in these 10 years, I would always give gift to PCY.

                             - You know who I am.

I sighed. Soobin is like this. It's right. Today is her birthday. I should give this bouquet to her. Suddenly I saw two pairs of eyes are looking at me.

"Ehem..... it's from my brother."

"Your brother sent you this? Why though?" Rain said.

"To convince me. "

"For what?" Jimin sir said.

"Actually he doesn't want to go shopping with me and Lisa . My best friend. He got a friends night out. So I should convince my mom and Lisa."

I told them. I can't tell them about her.

"That's it? "  Rain said.

"Yeah."