7. Magical Moments

Some days ago, I developed an idea about the world that I'm living in. I reasoned the concept as if your hell could imply someone else's paradise. In other words, it can be described that our worlds are beyond flexible. As a result, we are capable of creating our hell and paradise in chorus. Significantly, not only ours but also the others at the same time. And it could be the reason why I mentioned that one's hell could entail another one's paradise. Thus, if we do our best to be and act exactly as the real humans, we shall create worlds full of paradises instead of creating paradise and hells altogether. All in all, we better enhance the universe by employing and spreading knowledge to create paradises for ourselves and the others boundlessly during infinite loops and circles of events and experiences. We live like sparkles. Let's shine beautifully instead of lighting up the hell. Do you agree with me? You're free to choose your answer amazingly.

Let's recall a time when I was tolerating the forces fighting and confronting each other in order to form a battle within me. Potentially, this situation could be the result of leaving him alone in the church. One force was narrating the concerns about leaving him alone as a bad idea. The other one was a heart warming preach about trusting God and his power. Meanwhile, I looked up at the night sky knowing that the heart warming force would be the winner. Then I continued walking back home. Surely, it was fascinating to see how the stars and the cool breeze altogether could form a poetic vision in my head.

It was around 23:00 when I got home. My apartment was warm enough to heat up my heart as well as making my cheeks red due to the freezing temperature of the outside. My fingers and bones were aching from icy weather. Basically, these kinds of black and white situations can create a fine line in the middle, as if it devides two different sides of a notion.
I wanted to go to bed but I was starving, so this sense directed me right to the kitchen. Suddenly, my phone rang while I was looking for something to eat. The unexpected ringing sound was like giving me a light heart attack at first. Quickly, I went to the hall and found my cell on the couch. The name on the screen surprised me. It was him.

I answered with an alarmed tone: "Hi!"
He replied: "Hi! Sorry for calling you at this time of night. Were you asleep?"
"No, I wasn't. Are you OK? Is everything OK?"
"Yes, yes, I'm fine. Everything's fine. I just wanted to call you and talk to you. I mean, to be precise, wanted to ask you if I could come and see you..."
"Can you tell me where you are right now?"
"I'm here in front of the complex."
"Are you serious? You are here?"
"Yes. I'm waiting for your reply here."
"Well, yes, you can come. Please take the elevator to the 13th floor."
"Ok. Thanks. I'm coming."
"Ok. See you."
I ran to my room and changed my clothes quickly. My brain couldn't work properly due to anxiety. Additionally, a voice was asking one question for about 100 times in my head: "Why is he here so late at night?"

I opened the door and saw him in front of me while he was looking at me with a perfect smile.
I tried to be calm as much as possible but it seemed my heart had a serious problem as it was beating so fast. Could he hear it's sound echoing in my chest? Hopefully, I guessed he couldn't.

I said: "Hi! Please come in."
"I'm sorry for coming here without informing you earlier. Hope you understand how it was important to me to see you tonight. I couldn't take the risk of rejection!" He said it nicely though he was shy at that moment.
"No problem. I understand. Please take a seat."
He sat on the couch quietly. I asked him:
"What's up?"
"Well, you were right. I'm feeling much better. I didn't have such feeling of relief in my life for years. Your idea was great and worked perfectly. It helped me a lot."
"Great. I'm so happy for you." I said happily.
"I don't know how I can talk about my feelings right now. Thank you so much. You saved me, Aurora."
I smiled and said: "It was you who decided to start this journey. You saved yourself. To be more precise, God saved you. Plus, in my opinion, this journey taught us so much about life and ourselves."
He was looking at me in a way as if I was revealing some secrets of the heaven to him! I swear I wasn't!