1. It Started With a Daydream

My dream started with a good intention. An effective and applicable aim to help him to find the right way. A purpose to make him feel good and then he can be free from all those bad memories and events of his life. I was going to help him secretly. It was my condition and he accepted it. It seemed he was troubled and sticked to the past problems. It could be seen that bad people and circles of unlucky events had surrounded him. Drinking was his strong choice of running away from toxic memories and people. Though, this toxic habit couldn't untoxicate the other toxins! He was adding another toxic habit to the list...

Sometimes we just wander around the dark places to find a light, to find a reliable hope. However, it could be easier to find our light inside in order to be free from all those traps, toxic people, problems, and the like. Sometimes the way of our survival is in front of us but we are blind enough to not to see it.

To begin our story, I must lit up the atmosphere by stating the actuality of being honest and in peace with myself for being able to help someone whom I hate. It was like preparation for a clear self-mindedness to me to clarify the firmness of my purpose to him. He accepted my offer to talk to me or write me about the feelings that was hurting him. I knew it would be so hard for him. However, he was brave enough to accept it and be prepared to be under pressure and crack his bones along with lighting up a fire inside to burn him to the core. As I said, he was brave enough to get ready for this journey.