0.1

Soo yeah. This is my first ever story. Idk it's good or not. I might have some mistakes about grammar and vocabulary. I'm still learning. Feel free to correct me if I have any mistakes. I take no offence. Enjoy! (Or don't)

***

Rainbow Dash's Pov:

Running to my dear living hell. I was trying my best to be fast. I knew I was already late. Well.. this hell doesn't understand you when it comes to being lazy.. no mercy...

As you all can guess that hell I'm talking about is school. I never really liked school ever since third grade. I hated it.

As I said before. I walk -or run- to school every day. Luckily the school isn't far away and I am fast enough to get to the school on time. (Except today tho)

I had a math class and it's a bad thing. My math teacher is "a bit" weird. She is the worst teacher I've ever had. Hopefully, she doesn't send me to the principal because I'm late. I wouldn't want to get in a trouble.

I knocked the door. And waited for her to say "come in". Didn't hear anything so I just opened the door. I also didn't know me being late would make her this mad...

"Good morning Miss Rainbow Dash. Looks like you bother to come. Well, that's surprising.."

I'm literally seven minutes late.

"I want you to answer this question. If you get it right.. I won't tell your parents about your irresponsible behaviours..."

Irresponsible.. behaviours..? My god... Why is she like that?

I knew I don't listen to classes enough to answer a question like that. I think she knew that too. She hates everyone in this school. Especially students. Still don't even know why she's here. She was going to tell my parents anyway...

f(x) + 3g(x) = 17x - 12
2f(x) - g(x) = -x - 2
(f o g)(2) = ?

I bit my lip. Maybe.. I should have listened to the lessons.

"Uh..  22, maybe?"

"Incorrect!" Mrs. Cinch shouted. "I'll have to tell your parents about it. You've been a very bad girl, miss Rainbow Dash. "

Congratulations, Rainbow Dash it's only eight in the morning, and you're already in trouble. Way to go!

I took my seat next to Rarity's,  like I always do.

"It was painful to watch, darling.."

"Yea, yeah..  I know.."

Mrs. Cinch glared at me while saying "Anyone who knows the answer?" 

"I k- know, It's 13!"

The girl that answers the question is... I don't know who she is...? I've never seen her either. She must be new.

"Who is she? Is she new? I'm pretty sure she wasn't in this class before."

"She is new, darling. Her name must be Twilight Sparkle."

I missed a lot with that seven minutes. Didn't I?

***