Chapter 10 (M)

SASHA

"Come in" The voice was commanding and bold as I knocked on the door to their office. I'd worked all day in a chic, black, high-cut trench coat. The whole day. They'd told me "and nothing else", but honestly, there was obviously no way I was going to sit there in that office all day in sexy lingerie. And so I found a middle ground. I wore nothing else, but I covered that nothing else with the coat. I felt scandalous, like some sort of call girl, or a king's courtesan. Part of it was not knowing what was going to happen once I walked through those doors, but the other part was knowing what might - and that second part is what had my pulse beating quick in my chest, and the heat blooming between my legs.

They nodded at me stiffly as I walked in, their strong and handsome jaws turning up just a passing shadow of a smile as their eyes danced over me standing in my black trench coat. My heart pounded as I heard the door shut behind me, Why don't you take off the jacket and stay awhile, Sasha." Jordan smirked at me.I bit my lip and nodded, and I began to pull at the tie wrapped around my torso. The jacket fell open as I pulled the knot loose, and I could see the men arch their brows appreciatively as my body came into view for them.

I took a deep breath and shrugged the coat off my shoulder and let it drop to the floor. The men's eyes flashed at me. The lingerie they'd gotten me was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever worn. It was a matching red lacy bra and panty set, both basically completely sheer, and rounded off with sheer thigh-high lace-top stockings. I felt like a sex goddess wearing it, and from the hungry looks in my bosses' eyes, I knew I looked it too. "Very, very nice," Luke murmured, nodding his head. I nervously looked at the floor, buzzing with anticipation. "Sasha, why don't you come down this way so we can get a better look at you."

Jordan beckoned with a come-hither motion towards where they sat on the thick leather couch in the corner of their expansive office, a coffee table between them and I. I nodded, and slowly began to move towards them. "No, not that way." Jordan said darkly. I paused; what? "On your hands and knees, Sasha. Crawl to us." I could feel the air of the room pulsing around me as I nodded thickly. I met their eyes, and saw the fierce, raw hunger there, and I nodded, submitting to them. Slowly, one hand in front of the other, I began to crawl across the floor of their office towards them. I knew my breasts were practically spilling out of the tiny sheer bra holding them, and I made extra sure to shake my hips as I moved towards the men.

God, I was loving the way they were looking at me like that. There was something so fiercely sexy, so undeniably erotic about feeling like the center of attention and the object of desire for two men at once. And that feeling was pounding through my veins like some sort of heady drug. I stopped in front of them and sat up, perched on my knees facing them with eager anticipation. This wasn't a business meeting. This wasn't anything where we were going to "discuss my attire." I felt the heat creep through my body as I glanced down at their laps, seeing the huge bulges there. Yeah, I knew exactly what this was. And I wanted it.

I reached back and unclasped my bra before bringing my hands to the front again. Keeping one arm across my chest, I used the other to pull the skimpy bra from my full breasts and toss it to the side. Almost subconsciously, I felt my hips sway slightly as I grinned wickedly at the men. I stood and started to turn, to start to pull off my panties, when Luke suddenly put his hand out and hooked his fingers into the thin string-waist of the panties, pulling me forward. I gasped, and almost dropped my arm from covering my breasts. His face was right in front of me, his face eye-level with my barely covered pussy.

I could feel his breath, hot across my slit, and I almost groaned at the. feeling. He looked up at me as he brought his other hand up to the other side, and then slowly, began to pull the fabric down across my bare slit. I gasped as I felt the fabric peel away from me, and felt the air on my hot skin. He pulled, the gusset sticking slightly to my lips, clinging to my wetness before it too pulled away. He let the wet panties slip down my slender legs to my feet. Jordan reached out and pulled my arm gently away from my body, letting my full breasts come into view. And then I was totally naked for both my bosses.