Chapter 15 (M)

SASHA

The doors opened, and we stumbled into the huge front room of their spacious penthouse loft. My lips were dancing between both mens’ mouths, their hands sliding across my body. Feeling so wanted, so needed by these two dominant men was gave me an incredible head-rush. The feeling of two pairs of hands on me, two mouths sucking and nipping at my skin, and two iron-hard bulges pressing into my sides was driving me wild. I moaned out loud as the two of them let their hands wander my body, pulling the blanket from me. I felt my head being turned as Luke hungrily attack my mouth with his.

I gasped as we broke our kiss just long enough for him to tear the dress-shirt I still wore from earlier from me, before pressing himself back against me with a snarl that sent a shiver through me. Jordan knelt behind me and slid his hands up the backs of my thighs. I shivered and moaned into Luke as I felt the other man’s hands trace up my bare legs and then across my soaking wet pussy. I could hear him suck in air and growl as his hands traced over my curved ass, I gasped as I felt his lips and his teeth nip at my skin there. Luke dragged me across the room to a plush sofa that sat facing the large windows over the city.

He sat back, pulling me towards him, and I started to move to straddle him when I suddenly felt Jordan’s hands hold my thighs firm, keeping me from moving forward. Luke kissed me fiercely as Jordan held my ass pushed back, and I moaned into one man’s mouth as I felt the hot breath of the other over my slit. He dragged my panties over my ass, letting them drop down my legs. And with a moan, I felt him press his mouth to me from behind. His tongue slid deep into my folds, sucking at my honeyed wetness as his hands gripped me and pulled me wide open for him.

I moaned into Luke’s mouth as I felt Jordan’s tongue slide up top my clit, curling around it and gently sucking as I shivered in pleasure.
I was stroking Luke’s cock through the pants he still wore as he kissed me and as his friend licked my pussy, and I knew I needed more.I tore at his belt buckle and zipper and reached inside to wrap my hand around his throbbing hard cock. I cooed into his mouth as I felt him, nice and thick and twitching in my fingers. I nipped at his lip, loving the way he growled at me as I did, and as I pulled his thick cock from his pants, I dipped my head down. Luke groaned as I wrapped my wet lips around his cock and slid down his shaft.

I tongued the underside of him and swirled around the head, reeling as I felt him throb in my mouth. Jordan was driving me crazy, pushing me right to the edge again as his mouth hungrily lapped and sucked at my pussy. His hands gripped at my ass, spreading me wide as he slurped and licked at my slit. When his tongue teased up to circle around my ass, I groaned loudly around the fat cock in my throat. He pushed in, his tongue sliding hot and wet against my most forbidden place and sending electric shocks through my body as I moaned around the fat cock in my mouth. I felt him stand behind me, and heard the sound of his belt buckle hitting the floor.

I moaned lowly as I felt him press against me, felt his thick head slide between my folds as he slowly pushed himself into me. God he felt big. His thick girth stretched me wide as he buried inch after inch of his hard cock deep into my pussy. With a satisfied growl, I felt his hips press hotly against mine and grind against me. Feeling him stretch me like that had me damn near coming on the spot, especially since he’d brought me so close with his mouth. And there was the sheer naughtiness, the dirty, delicious feeling of being so slutty being with two men like this. It was so dirty, which made it hot, and yet so perfect and loving, which made it even hotter.

My mind and my body were on fire getting filled at both ends by two hung, powerful men at once. I forced myself down further on Luke’s cock, feeling his head press against the opening to my throat, choking me just enough to send a thrill throughme. Jordan’s thick shaft pounded into me, grinding against that wonderful spot just inside on every thrust, and it was beginning to drag me headlong over the cliff. He gripped my hips, hard enough that I knew he’d leave marks, and making my ass shake with every powerful thrust. Closer, so close; I felt myself begin to spiral out of control, spinning and careening towards that delicious climax.