My guilty pleasure || Lee know

Created: March 26, 3023

Finished/Edited: March 28-Apr. 10,2023

WARNING: SMUT

Author pov

"Look, Chan and Seungmin are my biases, but Lee know, is my guilty pleasure," Dontae explained to her friend. " I don't blame you, Han is my bias, but Changbin could wreck me any day, and I wouldn't be mad," Kaeja replied. The girls walked backstage, the Stray Kids' concert commenced, and it was an experience. They headed backstage to meet the boys.

The line was long. Leeknow stared at Dontae intently. He decided to walk up to her and introduce himself. "Hello beautiful, nice to meet you." the girl was stunned. "Hi, I'm Dontae, but I go by tae." She replied, shaking his hand. "Want to go somewhere more private?" he asks. "Gladly," she replied.

He took her to an empty room, and they talked for an hour. Sexual tension rises with every question. "So, how long have you lived in Atlanta?"Lee Know stared at her intently as she answered, "Um, I've lived here for about six years," She replied as he nodded. "What's your favorite place? Relaxing wise," "My favorite place is Freedom Park, a spot I go to. It's so calming, relaxing, and shuts out the noise." Dontae explains. At this point, Leeknow was practically eye-f*cking her. She didn't notice as she was busy answering his questions. "What about you?" She asked. "What do you mean?" "Other than what people see on camera, what places do you like to go to escape?" She asked. " I never really thought about it, but there is a cafe I like to go to and enjoy the music." ( I don't know if that's true, I just made something up) "That sounds calming." Leeknow proceeded to move closer to her, his eyes becoming darker. "How about we move on to more serious questions?" before she could answer, Dontae received a text message from Kaeja.

Kaeja 💙

I'm leaving. Use protection😉😏

She panicked. Her ride was leaving her with a man she barely knew. "I have to go. I'm sorry," Before she could leave, he grabbed her arm, laying her on the couch.

Warning: Minor smut 15+ ahead

"Don't go yet, gorgeous," Lee Know huskily whispered. Dontae was stunned. He proceeded to remove her top and shorts. Lee Know skimmed his lips over Dontae's, teasing her. "Stop with the teasing," She whispered. "Eager are we?" he smirked. Lee Know removed his shirt and pants. He began to kiss down her neck to her stomach. The woman let out moans of pleasure as the man continued to leave love bites, decorating her body. There were pleasure-induced kisses, swollen lips, and clothes everywhere. (That is all I will write for now.)

After

Lee Know walked Dontae to her Uber. "That was fun," He gave her a piece of paper. "Here's my number. Call me when you need me," he kissed her hand. "Thanks," She smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

472 words. When I wrote this, I wanted this to be a book. wdyt?

Bye✌🏼