The boy I met || Heeseung 1

Created: March 11, 2023

Edited: March 22, 2023

Edited again: May 26, 2023

Naraya pov

Today was a crappy day. My boss was making advances toward me AGAIN. I lost my favorite pair of earrings to a sewer, and mud on my favorite shirt! The day could not get any worse, right?

I finally get on the bus to be met with one seat left. But someone beats me to it. A guy, He was about six-foot dark brown hair, Asian. Maybe Korean.

(they're in New York, "cliche" I know, I was bored)

I was about to make my way over to the seat when he sat down just as I was about a foot away. I nearly tripped over his foot before he caught me.

"Woah there, we don't want you flying, do we?" He said in a hushed tone.

I chuckled. "No, I guess not."

He helped me up. "I'm Heeesung, but you can call me Ethan." He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Naraya." I replied, "But you can call me Raya."

I gladly shook his hand back.

We talked the entire ride, about 20 minutes, getting to know each other. Unfortunately, the ride came to a stop, My stop. I was about to get Ethan's number when he wasn't there. I shrugged it off and stepped off the bus.

Time skip

I finally go to the comfort of my home after getting some ice cream and a coffee. I went to check the time when I realized this was not my phone!

I decided to try and text my phone to see who took it. To my surprise, there was no lock on it, interesting

Me

Hey whoever this

Can you give me back my phone?

Unknown

Hey Naraya, this is Heeseung from earlier. I have your phone. It's in good hands, don't worry.

Me

How did you know it was me?

Unknown

Your Lock Screen is a picture of you, so I connected the dots.

Me

Oh

Heeseung

When and where would you like to meet?

Me

I have work tomorrow. I don't get off until

10, so how about the day after tomorrow at

The Starbucks near the hallmark store at 3:00?

Heeseung

Sounds good. See you.

Night

Me

Night.

Also, why is your phone unlocked?