Chapter 8 - Weird Morning

Jimin was laughing for the last 30 minutes and looks like he has no plan to stop anytime soon… “Oh my Devil… I can’t believe you kissed him… weren’t you dying to divorce him? Then what happend?” The angel managed to ask between his laugh… and Jin glared at him… At present, they were in the original omega’s car… Seokjin is driving towards the place he never thought he would go… But this stupid angel beside him is the cause and him laughing like this is not helping the case

“Yahhh, stop laughing… it just happened” Jimin pressed his lips together and took a deep breath… “Okay… so… now you are not going to divorce him, right?” Jin glanced at the angel with anger filled eyes “And what gave you the thought?” Jimin shrugged “I mean… you kissed him in front of the lawyer’s assistant… so”

“Nope… it all happened because I am in the body of a stupid alpha… just give me my body back…” Jin groaned loudly and slammed his hand on the steering wheel… “I don’t even know what mess he is creating in my school” he mumbled under his breath and soon they reached in front of Yoongi’s music company…

“Here goes nothing”

________________________

“I can’t believe he kissed me like this… what was he thinking of doing so right in front of that asshole… on the other hand, he did the right thing… now, hopefully the fucking fucker won’t try to look at me… i mean Jin with those lust filled eyes… I swear to god I want to kill him so badddd” Yoongi was talking to himself while walking in the corridor of hell (School)...

“TEACHER KIMMMMMMMMM” Yoongi almost fell on the ground when two tiny bodies collided to his own while screaming loudly… “Oh lord heavens” he clutched his chest because of the mini heart attack he got by baby demons… “Good morning, teacher Kim” two boys said in unison while showing their cutest smiles… it would be a lie if Yoongi’s heart didn’t melted at the sight… both the boys were so cuteeee… one had the bunny like features while other’s lips were curved in a square shape… Yoongi gave them an awkward smile… “G-good morning”

“Teacher teacher… Kookie didn’t give me a cookie” the boy with a boxy smile said with a pout and the accused boy gasped loudly “Nooo… that’s my cookie… Taetae already ate his cookie…”  and just like that both the kids started arguing… Now, don’t get Yoongi wrong but never liked kids even for once in his life… Nor did he think about having kids in the first place… reason… is right in front of him…

“Yahhh… Stop fighting and go back to your class right now” He shouted but instantly realised his mistake when both the kids started crying…

“Holy hellllllllllllll”

_________________

To Seokjin’s luck, he found Yoongi’s studio without asking anyone… How? Well when Yoongi first got his personal studio… he was hyped like a kid and wouldn’t stop talking about it… But what felt weird was the look he was getting from the staff of the company… they were looking at him like they had seen a ghost or something… “They can see you or what? Why are they looking at me like that?” Jin mumbled under his breath only for Jimin to hear… “No, they can’t see me… only you and Yoongi can”

“Then is there something on my face?” he asked and Jimin looked at his face thoroughly… “Nothing that needs so much attention” Jin sighed and decided to ask one of the staff members… “Hey, why are you giving me that look?” he growled, making the said person shiver in fear… “S-sorry Mr. Min b-but y-ou are h-here in m-morning… d-did you f-forgot something?” the poor soul barely managed to complete her sentence… and Jin cursed at the alpha inside him… “I am sorry… actually I will come here in the morning from now on…” He smiled and walked away…

“Did Mr. Min slept on the wrong side of the bed?”

“He smiled at me!!!!”

“Forget that… breaking news is: Mr. Min Yoongi apologized for the first time”

“Let’s spread this news everywhere”

“Yessss!!!!!”
_______________

Seokjin was now standing in front of Yoongi’s studio, finally away from all the weird looks and murmurs… “Oh no… I forgot to ask him for the passcode” saying this, Jin was about to take out Yoongi’s phone when it started ringing and a name popped up…

💓My World💓

Not paying attention to the number, Jin thought maybe it was Hoseok calling Yoongi… so he cut the call with an eye roll… but it started ringing again… “What?” He growled but his eyes widened in shock when he heard his voice from the other end…

“Why the hell did you cut my call?” Yoongi whisper-yelled… Making Jin gulp nervously… even though he is in Yoongi’s alpha body… the original alpha can still bring chills to his body… “I-it mistakenly cut the call”

“Oh okay… uh- I kinda need your help” Jin was shocked and it’s an understatement… Min Yoongi aka the most stubborn alpha in the world is asking for his help… he is internally screaming… “W-what help?”

The line went silent and that’s when Jin heard cries from Yoongi’s end… “Who is crying? Yoongi what did you do?”

“Uh- listen… it wasn’t intentional… They were bickering and you know I don’t like kids, right” Yoongi was trying to keep his voice as low as possible… “Yoongi. What. Did. You. Do?” Jin could tell something was really off… “Okay… okay So–” the original alpha explained the situation and Jin banged his head on the door of Genius Lab…

“First… their names are Taehyung and Jungkook and please don’t yell at anyone especially if you don’t want me to create a scene at your workplace… Now, give them each a cookie from my bag and kiss their cheeks”

“I am fine with the cookie part but… is kissing their cheeks really important?”

“YES”

“Okayyyy… fineeeeeeeeeeeee”

“Oh wait wait…”

“What happened?”

“Tell me the passcode of your Genius Lab”

“Ahh… Its-

0412”

*No proofread*