Chapter 6 - Switch

Seokjin woke up early in the morning like usual... he didn;'t spared the glance at the other male and straight away went to the washroom to complete his morning routine... the purple haired male felt something weird but his sleepy brain failed to understand it... But, his eyes grew wide when he saw his reflection in the mirror... Seokjin rubbed his eyes continuously to make sure he was not dreaming... "Nooooooooooooooooo" he screamed and ran out of the washroom...

"What the hell... why are you screaming at this hour, Rize Kamishiro?" Yoongi asked with his eyes still closed, the duvet wrapped around his broad shoulders... "YOONGI OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES" Jin yelled and earned a groan in response... "The FUck Ji-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Yoongi fell down from his bed when he saw himself standing in front of him... "WHat the- How the?" the younger male was unable to form the sentence... he can't believe his eyes... Seokjin was looking like him... that means-

"Oh no no no... this can't happen... What the hell is this... I am dreaming... it's a fucking dreaming.... God can't be so cruel on me... wake up Yoongi, wake the fuck up" Yoongi was slapping his face when Seokjin yelled at him "Yahhh... stob slapping that world wide handsome face you moron"

Yoongi ran towards the closest mirror and saw his reflection... those purple hair, broad shoulders and definitely the world wide handsome face.... "This is my personal nightmare" Yoongi mumbled and turned around to look at Jin who was playing with the hem of his black t-shirt... Yoongi walked closer towards Jin and cupped his face... "You look like me" Jin gave him a nod "and you look like me" they both fell silent before yelling in unison...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"What happened love birds" Jimin's sudden appearance startled both the humans and they once again yelled in unison... "Oh my devil... Why are you both yelling early in the morning?"

"He is in my body" Seokjin and Yoongi said while pointing towards one another... Jimin started laughing which confused the other two men "So, it finally worked" the angel clapped happily "What do you mean?" they asked, being even more confused "I did a little magic trick and switched your bodies" Seokjin and Yoongi were shocked... "give us our bodies back"

"Can't do"

"Why? You are the one who did this"

"Yes, but I only had permission to do one magic trick... and the condition is... my magic can't be reversed until you both decide to cancel this divorce... eventually, you both wanted your respective others to understand your feelings so, this is the only way" Jimin smirked and disappeared... leaving two confused men behind...

_____________________

Yoongi and Seokjin were now sitting in the living room... Completely lost at what to do... that's when they heard Jimin giggling... "Stop giggling like you have won the gold medal in the Olympics" Yoongi growled while Jin threw a pillow in Jimin's direction...

"Yahhh... What is my fault? None of you two were ready to listen to me... I begged you but always got a cold shoulder... I spent the whole night thinking what to do and this was the best idea I got out of all... So, from today" Jimin pointed a finger towards Seokjin "You are the badass alpha Min Yoongi, and" He then looked at Yoongi with playful smirk "You are the most beautiful omega out there aka Min and soon-to-be Kim Seokjin"

"How the hell am I going to work in the flower shop and that stupid primary school... especially when I hate kids and have a pollen allergy?" Yoongi asked to which Jimin shrugged... "Like I am dying to work in your office... knowing that Hoseok will also be there" a strong growl emitted from Seokjin's throat shocked both the humans... "What the-"

"I want my body backkkkkkkk" both of them whined...

"You can only get your bodies back once you both start loving each other just the way you used to do in past"

"NEVER"

"Okay then... enjoy" and once again, Jimin disappeared into thin air...

___________________

"Godddd... this is so messed up... nobody is going to believe us" Yoongi said while running a hand through his (Seokjin's) hair... "How dare he put me into the body of an omega... ughhhhhh... omega body feels so weird" Jin gasped... "How dare you... did you forget that you used to be all over this body for 8 freakin years? And now you find this body weird? As if your short heighted alpha body is that great" Seokjin said with a little tsk... "YOu- there is no point in arguing with you... I am gonna go take a shower and leave for work"

"You are going to your studio this early?"

"Who said I am going to my studio?"

"What do you mean?"

"I will go to your workplace and you will go to mine... do you really think I will allow you to go to the school in my body?"

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't even know anything about your work"

"Like I know the shit about yours"

"Ekkk... it's going to be a longgggggggggggggggg day"

*No Proofread*