Are you a virgin?

" ugh... ahm." Rebecca stammered, she blinked once, then twice. She needed to get out of here to pull herself together, luckily for her, the chips in Alexander's plate just got finished. She quickly dropped the book and grabbed the plate " I'll go get more chips" Rebecca said in a hurry, about rushing off the bed but Alexander held her back, the smile on his face had become bigger.

Alexander took the plate from her "There'll be no need for that" he whispered, he completely knew the effect he had on her and he enjoyed watching how confused she was, he dropped the plate on the bedside table as he drew closer to her.

Rebecca's cheeks were flushed, the closeness was too much for her to handle.
    Alexander was once again loosing himself, he had only wanted to tease her, but he was falling himself. He knew she was aroused and the thought alone turned him on.

He took his face to the side of her face and kissed her on the cheek, Rebecca shivered as his cold lips touched her cheek, ' What is he doing?' she thought.

Alexander used his left hand in caressing her arm as he placed butterfly kisses from her cheek down to her neck and to her collarbone.

Rebecca let out a quiet moan even though she had been trying to hold it back. Her hands were itching to touch him but she was holding back, WHAT IF HE GETS ANGRY? MAYBE SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO TOUCH HIM.

Alexander carried her up and made her sit on his laps, making her straddle him. And there, Rebecca could feel his erection underneath her, she blinked , she wanted to know what it was that was touching her but she couldn't ask.

She wasn't completely sitted as she lifted herself a little, not too comfortable sitting on him. Alexander exemined her for a bit before he continued, he placed an open mouth kiss on her neck while holding her closer and with that Rebecca was forced to sit on him completely.

Alexander's breathing was all over the place, Rebecca's wasn't that different. The temperature in the room was getting hot. Rebecca who could no longer hold herself and slowly ran her hands over his back hugging him, her right hand went into his hair and a groan escaped Alexander's throat.

Amidst everything going on, he asked  "Becca. Are you a virgin?" he said against her chest. " Yes" Rebecca muttered. And with that, everything paused. Rebecca was confused, ' Why did he stop? was being a virgin a crime?' she asked inwardly.

Alexander looked at her face as he starred into her eyes. " No one's touched you like this before?" he asked and she shook her head. " Fuck me" Alexander cursed. Rebecca was sad, she noticed he was withdrawing, she didn't want him to withdraw, she liked everything he made her feel.

" I'm sorry" Alexander said lowering his gaze, ' Why was he apologizing?' Rebecca asked herself " You should go back to your room now" he said. Rebecca didn't move, she kept starring at him. Alexander threw his head backward. How couldn't he have known, he did suspect but he looked past it because he just wanted her, she was so innocent,she didn't even know what was going on with her.

" Leave. Becca" He said not looking at her. Rebecca got up from him awkwardly, she took the plate and walked out sad.

Alexander felt like the worse human in the world, after making her feel that way, he just sent her out. He got up, walked into the bathroom and sat in the bathtub.

.......

   Three days past and things had been a bit awkward between Rebecca and king  Alexander. Rebecca was always trying to avoid eye contact with him, Alexander on the other hand felt bad, he couldn't really explain to her,he decided however to make sure things stop being awkward.

... Alexander came out of his room fully dressed in one of his royal attire, he
was walking in the hallway when Julius hurried to him and started walking by his side, " Your majesty" Julius spoke " Is the carriage ready?" Alexander asked not looking at Julius as he kept walking. " Yes, your majesty" Julius replied.
"And Becca?"
"Ah, I already told someone to send for her"
"Good" Alexander said and they both didn't speak until they got to the castle.

In front of them was a big royal carriage, a man was already sitted ready to start riding. Alexander and Julius stood. Not long, Rebecca hurried to them. " I'm sorry for keeping you waiting your majesty" she bowed.

"It's fine Becca, just get in" Alexander said and entered the carriage. Rebecca looked at Julius confused, Julius nodded at her assuring her everything was fine, then she entered and soon the carriage started moving. Julius did not go with them.

The carriage rode out of the gates and into the lands, going on and on. Rebecca just kept quiet sitted in the carriage opposite Alexander.
" I've decided to take a tour around the kingdom today, I'll be going to your village, and I figured you'd like to meet your family" Alexander said and Rebecca looked at him
'Really?' she thought, her eyes brightened, she was happy.

" You are so kind your highness, thank..." Rebecca was saying but the carriage rode over a rock and the carriage shook which made Rebecca fall forward into Alexander's arms, they remained in that position starring at each other " You" Rebecca said completing her sentence, but it came out as a whisper.

Their faces were very close. Alexander kept quiet waiting for her to sit back but she wasn't pulling away. He tilted his head sideways, " Do you want a kiss?" he asked with a playful smirk, and that instant, Rebecca pulled away and sat back on her seat, she bowed her face embarrassed, her cheeks flushed.

_______________________________
Hi guys, how have you been enjoying the story so far, what do you think about King Alexander and Rebecca's relationship right now?

Please comment and vote

Thank you so much.