Gentle

°smut
°taehyung×reader

(get some hobi water after/before, it will be needed 🌚)
.
.
.
.

Taehyung and y/n was marrying today. After dating for 2 years they finally thought to live there rest of life with their half part.

"am I looking good?" Y/n asked her sister rose "beautiful as ever" she replied telling her to not be nervous and she is looking amazing.

And on other side taehyung was also nervous and asked "hyung have you seen y/n yet?" hoping that he will get the answer he want.

"well taehyung I'm going now to see her... So don't be nervous bro" Kim namjoon taehyung's older brother said with a chuckle before going to see the bride.

Time skip to wedding hall~

Y/n was walking down the aisle in her wedding gown looking beautiful as ever said, hand cluching on her father's arm looking at only one person who looked stunning as hell!

Taehyung's dress✨ (handsome as always)

Y/n's dress✨ (is it pretty?)

Y/n's father handed her hand on taehyung's hand saying "take care of my precious bub" and taehyung nodded in asurance.

He helped the bride to get on stage with her heavy gown and held both of her hands in his lovingly.

The priest started the with the vows, both the y/n and taehyung completed answering their "I do"-s and the priest announced them as husband and wife and said futher "you may kiss the bride"

As taehyung pulled her towards him with her waist and kissed her lips so softly yet passionately.

They broke the kiss and after then greeted their friends, family and the guests.

After a while they were leaving for their home. Y/n was heading to car and she was able to walk easily; her heavy gown was not feeling much heavy and noticed that taehyung had hold it from behind making it easy for her.