club night

° b×b
° smut
° tae <<top>>
° kook <<bottom>>
° mature content
.
.
.
.
.
"Why? why did it happen to me? " a boy said sitting near the counter asking the bar tender who looked at him curiously as what shit he is blabbering after drinking so much.

Jeon jungkook was in a club crying miserably on his crush; whom he couldn't confess. Well he was here to get over his crush.

"You know he is so so handsome but is a total rude person, he don't even glances at me. Do he is even know to my existence?"

The poor boy asked again, it's not like he didn't try he wanted the attention of the man and tried a lot of times to get but was ignored by the heavenly charmaistic man.

"I will get over him, now idc about him" He announced while chucking down a shot of vodka.

He went towards the dancing floor and was determined to get away from the magic whatsoever the man did to him.

Tonight will be the last night him crying over that man and will get over him.
But guess the fate didn't wanted that Or maybe a certain person....

Jungkook was dancing on the floor when eventually a person came and wrapped his hands around the boy's waist and in anger that WHO TRIED TO TOUCH JEON JUNGKOOK'S WAIST? The boy turned around but was left shocked.

As it was the person whom he wanted; yes the man Kim taehyung and his mouth was left open.

"you look more pretty today beautiful" said the before mentioned man and jungkook came out of his trance and was nothing but shocked.

"wanna dance?" taehyung asked while swaying jungkook in his arms and staring deep through his soul.

Jungkook won't lie he was suddenly so much intimidating and hot. When taehyung flipped jungkook and now his back was touching taehyung's chest and his heart beating so fast.

The man's breathing, he could feel that on his nape when he whispered something in his ears.

"I would like to take this to room jungkook. Will you?" he finished the sentence in his deep ocean voice asking 'consent' from the boy.

Jungkook slightly nodded and the next thing he knew he was being dragged to the corridor and than appeared in room.

Taehyung slammed the door and pinned the boy to the wall and went towards his lips, sucking on his bottom lip and vice-versa.

The man pushed his tounge inside the boy's and sucked his tounge exploring the now wet craven that tasted like alcohol.

Taehyung's one hand was on the waist of the boy and one persuading his ass while jungkook's hand were hanging around his neck snaking in the other one's hair.

When he squished the ass cheek of the boy's a moan erupted from his mouth.
Taehyung patted his ass and jungkook jumped on and wrapped his legs around the man's torso.

The man took the boy to the bed and hivered above him started to give him open mouth kisses and started to suck his neck creating hickeys here and there.

He took of his shirt and stripped the younger one's and went to his chest sucking, brusing his body.

"ahh...hmm.." moans were erupting from the younger's mouth again and again pleasure was starting to take him but things started to get more heated when taehyung took of the pants and boxers of the other's and kissing his inner thighs.

And soon he took the hard member of the boy's in his mouth and started to lick it and mobbed his head.

Jungkook was on the clouds it was so pleasuring looking at the man's so sinful and list hodded eyes made him weak.

"ahh taehyung-ahh so good...fuck" the boy was moaning loud the man's name and he soon came and taehyung swolled his cum a little dripping from his chin.

It was such a sinfull scene jungkook was offered to see.

The man came above and started to kiss the boy letting him taste himself jungkook was even moaning in the kiss.

Then taehyung pulled some lube and putted on his fingers and inserted one finger in the butthole of the young one's.

Who moaned again in pure pleasure of the new feeling he was feeling.Then the other male insterted two more fingers pulling it in and out, in and out.

"hyungg ahh I am cumming.." Jungkook said feeling a familiar thing in his stomach.

"no-ahh, not until I tell you..ahh..hung up there" the dominant man ordered while grunting the young one and pulled out his boxer and putted his cock at the entrance of the boy's hole.

He soon pushed his member inside the hole and started to fuck him jungkook rolled his eyes in pleasure and pain he was feeling.

Taehyung was moving so fast that the bed's was creating sound as well. The both the man moaning and grunting in pleasure when the boy felt his prostate being hit.

It was too much he can't hold now.
"hyung-ahh I am a-about to c-cum... mhh" the boy told the man who started to move more faster and grunted when he felt the boy clenching around his member.

Soon with a hard hit the young one cummed and after him the dominant male brimming him with his seeds.

"It was so good" the man said kissing the younger boy and then slept the night away.

                           The end...
——————————–—–—–––————

I'm sorry guys if you didn't liked it. Cuz for me it was so much cringey.... Well it was my first time writing a smut I hope you understand.

And don't find any logic in the story just enjoy the smut.

Bye

#loveyourself 💜

                    Word count : 960