Proposal?

°fluff
°g×b

Enjoy--------

"Hey....y/n wait" A boy came running and shouted when he saw the girl from far.

The girl named y/n stops on her track and turns back to see jimin running towards her.

But why?

Well y/n knew jimin as they were in the same class.

"Thank *huffs* y-you stopped *huffs*"  He says in his uneven breath. "Yes jimin how may I help you?" The girl asks to know if something is important.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something"
Jimin reply to her. And she nodded to him

"I was asking if... (god dammit just say jimin) he thought in his mind and says further " If  we can have a coffee in the new cafe together? Just you and me?"
He asks his one hand on the back of his neck and with one symboling with you and me.

"Are you asking me on date?" Y/n asked, she was thinking if he got a dare Or something cause no one asked her out until now and on the day of Valentine's Day?

"Yeah indirectly." Jimin says and a shipish smile on his beautiful face (😍).

"But I can't as my parents won't let me out, they are strict." She spoke out as she rembers  how much are her parents strict and want her to be in academic only.

"Don't worry you can say them you are going for project work and can give them my number and I will say take further from my own"  Jimin told her giving excuse so that they can go together.

"But they don't allow me to be around boys" Y/n told him one more reason of not coming.

"Y/n do you wanna come with me on date, answer honestly"  He asked "yeah I wanna but what if my parents found out if they I will be grounded without my phone" Y/n reasoned out.

"Don't worry just give them my number if their call will come I will ask one of my friend to talk to them saying we're working on something" Jimin gave an idea.

"Umm.... Ok then, your number"
"Yeah here xxxxxxxxxx"
"Bye"
"Byy"

And jimin turn and get so much excited and ran And Y/n was also happy that she will have a Valentine.

And both went to their places happyly.

                           The end...
--------_-----------_--------------_------------_-------

So guys this was only designed for this I hope you vote it and if can pls comment how you liked it.

And happy valentines day 😛🤡

#loveyourself

                   Word count : 427