Chapter 2 - Meeting Starish and Quartet Night

Readers Pov

Haruka and I were standing in the dormitory training hall with a bunch of random (yet really attractive) guys; 11 to be exact. None of us were saying anything. We were all just standing there staring at each other until I spotted a familiar face.

"Hey, I remember you! You're the guy I ran into in the hall yesterday!" I exclaimed remembering the short blonde guy I ran into yesterday. He turned to look at me along with everyone else in the room.

"Oh ya! That was you wasn't it?" He asked.

"Yup, it was." I said blushing a little as I noticed 24 eyes staring at me.

"Syo-chan, who's that?" Asked a tall blonde guy with glasses.

"Well-" the short blonde started, but was interrupted as the lights were turned off and a big spotlight appeared on the ceiling revealing Saotome standing upside down.. on the ceiling.

"EVERYONNNEEEEEE!!!!!!! I have an important announcement!!!!" He yelled.

"How is he doing that?" I whispered to Haruka.

"No one knows" she replied.

Saotome jumped down from the ceiling landing right beside us as the lights turned back on.

"This," he said pointing at me. "Is Miss (F/N) (L/N). She will be joining the master course as an idol starting today, so please treat her well."

He walked over to a guy with cyan blue hair.

"Miss (L/N). This is Ai Mikaze." He said motioning towards the cyan haired guy. "He will be your mentor. If you have any questions, be sure to ask him."

"Right. It's very nice to meet you!" I said bowing to Ai.

"Likewise" he said looking away.

"Now, unfortunately I have some work to attend to, so I will let everyone else introduce themselves." He said as he walked out the door.

"I think that's the least dramatic exit he's ever made." A guy with short red hair said.

"You can say that again." Said a guy with long strawberry blonde hair.

"Well then," The short blonde said as he turned towards me.

"My name's Syo Kurusu. Nice to meet ya!" He said with a smile.

"And I'm Ittoki Otoya." Said the guy with short red hair.

"Liylaaaaaaa!!!!!!" A voice yelled as I was suddenly glomped.

"Hey!! Get off her!!!" Syo yelled as he pulled the tall blonde off me.

"Sorry. She just reminded me of my cat, Liyla-chan.." he said apologizing.

"It's ok" I said giving him a little smile.

"Oh, my name's Shinomiya Natsuki by the way. It's nice to meet you." He said.

Before I could respond the guy with strawberry blonde hair suddenly appeared in front of me holding a single red rose.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my lady." He said giving me the rose.

"My name's Jinguji Ren." He said leaning in so close to me that I nearly fell backwards.

"Ren." A guy with blue hair said as he put a hand on Ren's shoulder.

"Give the girl some space. You'll give her a heart attack if you keep acting like that." He said.

"Alright, alright." Ren said as he backed away.

"My name's Hijirikawa Masato" The blue haired guy said.

"I'm Ichinose Tokiya." Some other guy said. (A/N: lol, srry about that description XP)

"And I'm Aijima Cecil." A guy with short brown hair said.

"All seven of us are the members of Starish, while the four of them make up Quartet Night." Ittoki said motioning towards the two groups.

"I see." I said nodding my head a little.

"Hi I'm Reiji Kotobuki" Reiji said excitedly.

"This is Ran-Ran." He said pointing at a guy with short silver hair.

"It's Ranmaru Kurosaki." The silver haired guy said.

"And this is Myu-chan." Reiji continued ignoring Ranmaru.

"Camus" A guy with long blonde hair said correcting him.

"And you've already been introduced to Ai-Ai." Reiji said.

"Well, it was great meeting all of you! I hope we all get along." I said giving them a closed eye smile.

"Of course we will (F/N) -chan!" Natsuki said, and everyone agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

In case it wasn't clear, the day you arrived at shining agency didn't count as the week deal you made with Saotome. The first day started at the beginning of this chapter and might continue to the next chapter... I haven't decided yet >.<

And btw im sorry that this chapter ended so suddenly >.< I ran out of ideas... XP

And I'm also srry that these last 2 chapters have been nothing but introductions...

Lol, I really didn't think this through did I?

~Veronica Ai