➼ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Fear was all Annamarie felt as she was being dragged by some male faes. In that moment she was bound and gagged while in her nightgown. Anna didn't know what she did to deserve this. As she kicked and screamed trying desperately to get away from the ones who held her. Which led them to tighten their grips on her.

All Anna could remember was one moment she was sleeping peacefully in her room and the next moment Anna was being dragged out of her bed.

Then she was transported somewhere then put in a cell with Elain and Nesta. The three were kept there and held against their will. All the three could do was huddle together and try to reassure each other. But after sometime once again they were being dragged out of the cell and into a room.

Anna watched as Elain and Nesta were dragged out before her. Elain was quietly sobbing the gag soaked with her tears, as Nesta's hair was disheveled and she was panting. Anna was sobbing and shaking, scared as to what would happen.

Anna could only hear the beating of her heart at that moment. Looking she took in everything around her shakingly with tear stained eyes. Anna saw many people but the one who stood out the most was Feyre... her best friend. Anna had let out a yelp and tried to get to Feyre but was held back. Feyre had tears in her eyes as she saw Anna. But she couldn't do anything to get to Anna and her sisters.

Anna wanted nothing more but to get out of both males' hold. But she couldn't do anything but observe and let her tears fall. She soon watched the three males and female who were with Feyre. Then suddenly a bright light appeared making the girls scream out. Scaring them as they watched the one male with wings who was with Feyre was injured.

Anna didn't know what else to do but sagged in the hold of the males holding her. She felt helpless and was tired. Tired of all of this all she wanted to do was be home. But something told her she wouldn't be going home anytime soon if not at all. Anna soon perked up as she saw Elain being dragged to the Cauldron in the room. Anna soon yelped and fought against the ones who held her. Trying to get to Elain and Nesta.

Nesta was thrashing around as well. Elain was pulled closer and closer to the cauldron. Nesta soon bellowed at the guards, the king, everyone. As soon as Elain's foot hit the liquid in the cauldron a scream left Elain's mouth. Which cause Nesta to roar through her gag and fight as much as she could. In one motion the guards pushed Elain into the cauldron. She soon went under and didn't come back up. That is until the King of Hybern flicks his wrist and the cauldron spills Elain out.

What everyone saw shocked them. Instead, a girl came out Elain as a high fae. Nesta began to roar again after seeing Elain. Anna was so stuck on Elain that she didn't even hear what the king had said next. Before she knew it she was being dragged to the cauldron next. A scream escaped Anna's mouth as she was picked up off her feet and soon pushed into the cauldron. Another scream left her as a pain went through her as she touched the liquid in the cauldron. As she was pushed deeper and deeper in the last thing she heard was the sob of Feyre shouting her name as her head went under.

Darkness was all Anna saw at first. But she soon heard a whisper from the cauldron that seemed to be speaking to her, "hello my darling. My light, my shining flame. The last flame that has yet to go out. How marvelous to have you drown in my darkness."

"I waited for you, my shining flame. Waited and waited, my light for so long for your arrival."

As it spoke a light appeared in front of Anna scaring her. And it soon danced around Anna before disappearing into the girl. Anna's body trembled, shaked, and burned as this happened. Anna felt like her skin was burning and like her skin was trying to rip itself apart. She soon pulled both of her shaking hands to her mouth and nose to keep the liquid away.

But as she lifted her hands Anna saw them. They were glowing. Branches of reddish orange light decorated her whole body. It was as if a spark of fire had been set a flame under her skin. A scream had left her lips but nothing came out besides bubbles of air.

Noticing her mistake she threw her hands over her mouth.

But it wasn't helpful, not one bit. She thrashed around trying to find some source of air but felt like she was being held down. Anna then felt as if she was being dragged through the water, moving. The last thing she heard was the same whisper from the cauldron, "my darling flame. Time for you to go away. They will find you my light. Set the world a flame. Oh how nice it was to have you."

Anna was soon moving and the next thing she knew Anna was being dumped on the stone floor with a thump. A cough escaped her as water came out of her mouth. Opening her eyes Anna saw everything brighter. And she saw many people staring at her in shock.

Remembering what happened to Elain she reached a hand to her ear and felt them now... pointed.

Tears fell from her eyes as she felt them and she soon looked at her hands to see them shining bright glowing with branches of light. A cry left her lips but she soon felt a hand being placed on her back and turned to see it was Elain. Elain soon but hesitantly pulled the female she thought of as a sister in her arms, ignoring the way her skin burned.

The two soon watched with tears as Nesta was turned to a high fae as well. But as she watched she felt intense gazes on her. Looking over Elain's shoulder she was met with three watching her with awe and shock. She remembered them visiting the Archeron's the three males. She didn't know why she suddenly felt drawn to them but she ignored it. Anna then turned her head as Nesta was dropped out of the cauldron.

Elain and her soon opened their arms for Nesta to join their huddle. Which Nesta joined right away. Anna watched with tired eyes as she leant on the two sisters. Nesta had turned Elain and her away from a man with red hair as he mumbled something along the words of 'mate.' Anna was so tired she found her eyes fluttering close. As Anna grew tired so did the glow of her skin it began to diminish as Anna slowly fell to the floor. With Nesta and Elain trying to keep her up. The last thing Anna remembered was a bright light appearing and then her world was engulfed with darkness.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/n - what are your thoughts. Don't be afraid to comment it gives me fuel to keep writing. But I know it's short, but I needed to start somewhere and was having trouble. But yeah, I can't wait to build up the relationships and what not. Oh if you want to you can check out my other ACOTAR fics I have a few lol bye.