Holding Out For A Hero

heeey guys, so here it is. my shazam: fury of the gods x male reader book.

here,

we,

gooooo....

*third person pov*                                                                                     

the dark, cloudy, skies of Philadelphia were crackling with lighting and deafening ears with it's booming thunder.  and Billy Batson was sound asleep during the storm. 

or so we think........

(in his dream.)

a h/c haired god was standing on a shoreline on a beach looking out at the waves. he was facing away from Billy, who was trying to get a good look at his face.  "the daughters of atlas are coming for you, they will not stop till their goal is achieved. heed my warning Billy Batson, for you must seek out my help for when they find you and your family.'' they said, turning to face him.  Billy looked confused at the unknown god. "what do you mean, what daughters? I don't understand.'' the god sighed. "they are the daughters of the Greek titan Atlas, god of  stamina and strength. the first is Hespera, Goddess of the Elements. the second is Kalypso, the Goddess of Chaos. you must stop them from planting the seed of life in your world and destroying it entirely. they will not stop till everything in your realm is annihilated.''  the god began to turn into golden dust. "warn your family Billy, for they will be in the most danger.......''

Billy woke up with a gasp. he turned and looked at Freddy, who was sleeping more comfortably than he was. billy crept over to his brother's bed and began shaking him. "Freddy, Freddy wake up. FREDD-'' freddy woke up with a scream, "WHAT THE HELL MAN, YOU WERE DISTURBING MY-'' billy clamped his hand over his brother's mouth, "lair, you, me, now.'' he whispered. freddy nodded. "be there in 5.'' 

after sneaking down the stairs with his crutch, freddy had made it to the entrance of their lair.  Billy was waiting for him on the couch, watching a recent news report regarding the sudden return of the population in an event known as The Blip.  "so,'' freddy asked, "why did you want to talk to me?" billy turned to his brother. "I had this weird dream. there was this boy standing on a shoreline on a beach and he was talking to me. he said something about the daughters of atlas, whoever they are."   

"the daughters of altas? from greek mythology?''  billy nodded.  "and this guy you saw? who was he?"  billy replied, "I DON'T KNOW, OKAY? HE JUST APPEARED AND SAID SOME STUFF I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE."  freddy looked at his brother with a grim expression, "well, I guess we have to go save the world again."