Chapter 21

HEY YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU READ THIS I JUST UPDATED THIS CHAPTER AND MADE IT LONGER SOI HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

NARRATOR'S POV

Narrator: If you ask me I think they should just give up.

Author: I DIDNT ASK STICK TO THE SCRIPT

Narrator: Whatever-

Tense. Sweat. Anger. Panic.

Emotions that have everyone worried. Amala isn't really comprehending that her baby daddy is knocked out.

Author: I SAID STICK TO THE FUCKING SCRIPT!

Anayiah is taking a long time to wake up Brooke is crying on Ravie's shoulder as she watches her life pass away.

"Please please please wake up." She cries out for Anayiah to wake up as her heart beat starts to slow down. "Hit her again do it!" She yells in hope that Anayiah will wake up after this.

"She's awake get them out of here." The doctor yells as nurses rush to her. Why are they taking her away from me. Is what runs through Brooklyns mind. "Brooklyn calm down its standard procedure you'll see her I promise."

"You promise." She asks Ravie again and Ravie Nods her head

Around 39 minutes exactly the nurses and doctors come out of the room. Anayiah is on her bed lying awake. "Baby! Baby! Are you ok please tell me you're ok." Brooklyn runs to Anayiah in tears not remembering that her sisters lover is still unconscious.

"I'm fine they hit my with like an overdose of electricity," she laughs before continuing to talk "how's my little girls?" She asks. "Their fine baby what was going on sis you hear me talking to you?" Brooklyn asks.

"I did I tried my best every time but I couldn't hope you aren't mad."

She wipes her tears quickly from her face before answering "I'm not mad I just I I couldn't imagine my life without you and it scared me."

Anayiah pulled her lover in for a hug despite the pain she desperately felt inside her chest and throughout her upper body. "I missed you." She whispers into Brookes ear. "I love you mi, amor." Anayiah says. "I love you too mi vida." Brooklyn Replies. "Where's everyone?" Anayiah asks after letting go of her lover.
"Kareem and the guys had ordered some food and apparently his was poisoned." Ravie says to the two then continues. "Yeah that's why Amala isn't here she's on the other side of the hospital waiting for someone to give her some news."

"Do you mind if I go check on Amala?" Brooklyn asks Anayiah. "No! Baby go that's your sister just be careful." She adds. Brooke nods then takes this time to run to the other side of the hospital to find her sister. When she finally discovers her sisters location she doesn't look to well.

"What happened what'd they say?"Brooke asked her sister. "They have to gut him to get the food out of his stomach." She answers in between sniffles.

"Then he'll be fine ok he'll be fine 'Mala I promise you." She says giving her sister a hug.

"I promise...."

1 WEEK LATER

"Are you guys ready to go House Hunting!" Amala said. "Isn't it going to be different without Kareem?" Brooklyn says.

"You know since he's you know." Ravie said. "I'm fine. I just don't want to think about it." Amala replies.

If your wondering what's going on. Kareem is still in the hospital. He is fine but he's too weak to move. There was snake poison in the food. Which is obviously not good so he has to stay in the hospital for a bit.