Chapter 3

She's got a kid-

"Loki this is your Auntie Brooklyn." Amala said smiling. Before I could speak my mother spoke. "That's his name? Loki, ugh it'll do I suppose. Loki, has a ring to it."

"Well after you and your sister finish taking over your kids are going to take over. Since Loki's 2 you have until his birthday to give me another grand baby.

"What the hell why do I need to have a kid!?" I yelled across the table. "You two are going to be Billionaires and when you two die your kids need to take over." An unknown but familiar voice spoke.

It was my brother "After mom and dad die you guys handle the drugs the money everything. You two will be considered to a higher standard. Royalty The queens of the underworld."

"So your basically saying when mom and dad die Brooklyn and I become queens of basically the mafia world." Amala asked.

"Wow it took you so long for you to figure out. And Brooklyn I know your wondering why can't I do it. I can't do it because I can't provide kids." J.J said.

I sighed looking down.

"Brooklyn if I could take your place I would but I can't. You can't hook up with a random person it has to be someone you love. That doesn't go for Amala since she's a single mother but hey if you want to hide the kid from their dad I am not judging." J.J said.

He really got me thinking... Who do I love?
I just met Anayiah so I can't necessarily love her. Can I?

I was disturbed by my thoughts when Amala grabbed my wrist. "Don't think to much into it you have time to decide." She said.

"Yeah just like you had time to runaway without me." I said grabbing my jacket and leaving the hotel.

The first person I called was Anayiah since I had no one to talk to. Or no where to go I decided to take an Uber to her studio.

I got to her studio and it was starting to rain a little I knocked on her door. "Brooke what're you doing here?" She asked me a question but I didn't answer I just hugged her.

"Can I stay the night with you there's just stuff going on at home and just don't feel like I can stay there."

Anayiah's POV

I didn't expect Brooke to be here out of all people, but I didn't care. I was expecting hoes but I can't be like that if I wanna get with her.

"Come on you can sleep on our- I mean my bed I'll go sleep on the couch to let you be comfortable." I said starting to leave the room.

"No it's fine we can both sleep on the bed I don't wanna feel like I'm invading your place." She said.

I couldn't tell if she was just saying that because she wanted to get close to me. Or if she was saying that out of full honesty.

I smiled and got in the bed with her she fell asleep earlier than me but the thing was she turned and her butt was rubbing against my crotch.

I felt like she was doing this to tease me but she was asleep. And I was just laying there with a fucking boner.

She kept on whimpering but her whimpers sounded like moans and I got closer and put my arm around her waist. She looked so peaceful but she was making me so hard that I got a boner and that didn't help she made more noises oh my gosh this girl, she owes me.

In the morning...

I woke up and her head was between my chest and she was pretty much on top of me. She started to wake up so I pretended to be asleep.

"Oh shit I fell asleep on top of her. Fuck me and my horny mind but she looks so hot while sleeping." Brook mumbled to herself.

She started touching near my chest with her soft warm hands felt amazing but I think she started to enjoy touching me because she started to make her way lower.

"She looks even hotter awake." I said opening my eyes. "Oh shit! You were awake. Did you hear anything I said." She asked turning red by the second.

"I heard everything but I don't mind. I'll go make us some breakfast." I said to her.

Brooklyn's POV

Ughh it feels like me and her are dating and I want to but I don't want it to seem like I'm dating her because my parents want me to have kids. Lowkey wanna adopt a kid and call it a day.

.

.

.

I finished taking a shower and I wrapped a towel around myself. I left the shower and headed towards her closet. I got changed into one of her outfits after years of deciding.

I went to the kitchen where I found Anayiah cooking for the both of us

I went to the kitchen where I found Anayiah cooking for the both of us. I gave her a back hug and put my hands under her shirt. As my hands started to run up her shirt.

She turned the stove off and turned around hugging me back and lowered her face into my neck and started giving me a hickey.

"A-a-Anayiahh your giving me a hickey what'll the girls at school say come on you gotta stop." I kept on trying to tell her.

"Oh f-fuck right there!" I said as she made her way up my neck. "Babygirl we have 2 hours that's more than enough time for me."

"N-no Anayiah you gotta stop." She didn't stop her actions bug just kept going on with them.

"Anayiah I said stop!"

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

So you guys that'll be all since I can't really type because I'm in the hospital. But I'll get better hope you guys enjoyed this chapter❤️