Cupid's Cupid💘|| Wolfwood

This was actually supposed to be a thought but i got carried away in the moment so this is a oneshot/imagine. I wanted to write this out before i forgot, enjoy :)) this was also inspired by a song that often comes on my fyp so yeah aha
———————————————————————

• Imagine being cupid helping people get together, but you've been hopelessly looking for someone to love and reciprocate your feelings.

The job you're assigned only gets overbearing seeing couples surrounding you 24/7, you start to give up this hopeless feeling of romance and continue your job without a care. No one was going to be your cupid so why should you carry on this feeling?

It wasn't long until you tagged along with Vash and the others where you soon noticed a man named Wolfwood aka Nicolas.

To say the man intrigued you, how was he able to carry around that cross everyday? Along with chain smoking every chance he could get. It bothered you how much he smoked. It even worried you to a point you went far along the lines to secretly taking them away, and stash them somewhere into the car where he'd never look.

You noticed the change in mood when he couldn't find his cigarette's, it was first surprise then came along annoyance when questioning Vash who was innocently eating thomas meat while being shook to death. You couldn't bear the scene in front of you so you decided to give them back one by one, at the same time you thought he'd grow suspicious finding the same exact packs of cigarette's lying next to his figure upon awakening. Nicolas wasn't complaining one bit, but it did bother him not knowing who could've stolen his cigarette's.

It was only days later until you were cornered by the one and only Undertaker. The intense look he gave you sent shivers down your spine as his face became closer to yours asking you a question, it wasn't long before you remembered why he was asking you such a thing. Were you the culprit of his disappearing cigarette's? Second's felt like minutes then turned into hours as his intense stare soon began to soften, the narrow harsh eyes from before shifting into ones of amusement. It wasn't hard to figure out he whispered, no one ever once mentioned his bad habits of smoking, other than Roberto but he knew the old man wouldn't have even bothered. He realized how your expressions were ones of worry, concern, and surprise. It wasn't exactly that complicated to figure out.

You're now frustrated at the fact how obvious your worry was, mentally you tell yourself off for being so obvious that is until a laugh brings you out of your thoughts to see the ravenette has taken a step back with his weapon hanging off of his finger. With a teasing tone he'd ask if you were that worried about his health, you didn't deny it as you gave him a nod.

Surprised at the action he'd smile, but only for a second as you saw him begin to walk off. Not before giving you a paper. You were confused to why he'd be giving you a piece of paper only for your eyes to widen at the numbers which formed a good 20,00000 double dollars, despite stealing his cigarette's and giving them back he still wasn't satisfied with the results.

Cupid could never fulfill their romantic fantasies, but maybe, just maybe,,, this could be the one.