Nicolas d. Wolfwood || Confession headcanons!

~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~

Ask: I see a fellow Wolfwood lover!! I also just started writing for Stampede and also get sooo distracted so take your time!
I would like to know your headcanons for Wolfwood having a crush! Is it obvious? Does he acknowledge it right away? Or is it more of a "oh shit im in love with them" kind of moment?? And would he ever confess??
Thanks! :D - Anonymous
————————————————-
This was kind of rushed and it kind of sucks but yk😭 thank you for the ask!! I hope everyone is doing well and staying hydrated!! 🦾🦾💥🔥🔥
————————————————-

Wolfwood x gn reader confession headcanons!

• I'd like to imagine Wolfwood realizing it way after he's caught feeling's

• Way before the two of you met he thought you were just going to be someone temporary in his life, He was never interested in you before as you were just some kind of assistant in his eyes. Until you got yourself involved in a situation where you could've gotten hurt, he never saw you as the daring or willing to give up everything just to save someones life type when you pushed him out of the way when a bullet was fired towards him that had only scraped a portion of your arm.

• He was angry to say. Why on earth did you do that? Nicolas hadn't realized what he was doing until you were calling out his name with a careless smile on your face, almost laughing when he pulled away from smoothing his hand over your arm subconsciously with a worried look in his eye. He couldn't stop thinking about that moment, and wondered how he really felt about you.

• Feelings were almost complicated feeling the way he felt around you, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Nicolas knew exactly what it was but he was too caught up in himself to admit it.

• What would you think? Would your relationship between the undertaker change if he did confess? He couldn't just think up scenarios and keep these feelings waiting, he had to do something about them.

————————————————-

The two of you gather around a fire and roast worms together🦾🦾🦾💯💯💯💯🔥🔥💥💥