Imagine - 1 || Vash The Human Typhoon .。oO

—☁️—

Vash catching you crying behind the car the 5 of you traveled in, supposedly everyone was either asleep or distracted with the worms that float above them along with the bright moon that shines upon you as you stare off into the distance tears rolling down your now reddened cheeks.

Off with a distant look numb to the pain, It wasn't often you showed your emotions. Gathering the courage to sit behind the vehicle to not let the other's see tells a lot, why were you crying? Are you ok? Did someone say something mean?

He had to do something about it but approached carefully not to startle your vulnerable state, you didn't seem too thrilled to catch Vash standing right in front of you. Assuming he'd laugh at your pain you simply closed your eyes, hearing the crackle and pop of fire barely due to the vehicle you rely on for stable support.

You wanted him to leave but the sound of sand and shoes gently clashing together seeming to grow distant was something you wished for.

Feeling a warm flesh object rest itself against your cheek made you slowly open your red tired eyes, it was a hand which belonged to the blonde you wished to go away. Crouching down in front of you with a sad smile of empathy, oh how you felt so stupid, humiliated even.

Receiving such an expression that lets you know he understands, the feeling of anger, sadness, fear, and regret. He's familiar with it all.

But why care for someone like you?, why must your feelings be so important to this soft hearted soul?

Eyes locking with baby blue one's you couldn't help the feeling of comfort looking into his soft eyes, the emotions swarming in his irises were strong gently facing away from the blonde, simply to not get so drawn in his baby blue eyes.

"I know how you feel."

...

"I can feel you, your emotions are pouring from those exhausted eyes of yours. Your feelings matter."

Your feeling's mattered?

That was a new one.

The soft warm hand made it's way down slowly to your chin to gently grab your attention, your face now facing with Vash the stampede himself.

Light from your lifeless eyes made no effort to show, as you sat there face to face with the humanoid typhoon. It was only in second's you realized you were embraced in a gentle yet firm hug, this was the first ever hug you've received in your entirety of living on this sand covered planet.

The feeling of comfort made you uncomfortable simply because you were not used to it, but the subtle rubs of metal fingers on your back of the blonde somehow made your shallow heart feel whole. How nice it felt to be in someone's arm's, you would never wish for this moment to end.

"Thank you, Vash."

—————————————————————————
————————————

An: I love Trigun and Trigun stampede Vash is so pure 😭