𝐗

It was our free period and we were sitting out side doing work

       It was our free period and we were sitting out side doing work. I heard Zack say to Magenta "yeah Homecoming's stupid." he says "So I think I'll go." Magenta said "Me, too." said quick to agree. I saw Will walk over and say "What's up guys" He said doing a little handshake with Zack and everyone saying 'what's up' or 'hey'. Then Gwen walked up and said "Let's go, Stronghold." I went to pack up my stuff thinking she was talking to me but, she just grabbed Will's hand continuing her announcement.

        Layla was walking up the steps of the school and she saw Will and Gwen and she ran up to Warren taking his hand in hers, saying something. She watched as they walked away. Apparently she had been holding Warren's hand for too long so he light his hand up, saying something, then walking away. Even though it was an act i felt a feeling of rage bubble in my stomach but I pushed it away.

      After school, I'd taken the bus home like always and it was around four. I walked up to my mom and said "Hey mom, can I hang out with Layla again today?" she looked up from whatever she was doing and then said "sure. You know the rules" I smiled and said "Yep, thank you" she smile back lightly and went back to what she was doing. I ran to get my shoes on and walked out the door, down the street to Layla's house. I knocked on the door and Layla opened it and I said "wanna hang out?" She nodded and pulled me upstairs to her room.

     Later, I was walking with Layla and we were talking about random things. We walked past my house and there was loud music and red lights coming from every room. We walked up to the door then, walking inside. I could hear people whispering about Layla as we walked around looking for Will. We split up for a second looking for Will, when I saw two of penny's clones walking up to her. Then I saw Gwen walk up behind her and say "Leaving." I walked up next to Layla, grabbing her hand and I just said "Hey guys" both of the penny's had disgusted looks on their faces and they said at the same time; "So. Hanging out with sidekicks now?" I turned around looking at her, still hold Layla's hand as I raised one eye brow slightly, "Is there a problem with that?" I asked.

     "Where's Will?" Layla asked Gwen, before one of the Penny's could reply. "Honestly? Avoiding you!" she yells, I didn't think Will would do something like that but I don't really know because of the way he's been acting recently. "look, Will knows you have a crush on him" Layla looked shocked and I couldn't tell If Gwen was telling the truth. Layla then said "He does?" and Gwen continued "Everybody does. Will's just too nice a guy to tell you he's not interested, not that you can take a hint." Layla looked like she was about to cry and then Gwen made it worse by saying "I mean hello. He's going to Homecoming with me. He threw a party and didn't invite you. You're just embarrassing him. You're just embarrassing yourself."

I had enough and I said "come on Layla" Pulling her arm, so she wouldn't have to hear any more of what Gwen was saying, but she didn't move she just said "Okay. I understand. And when you see Will again, can you tell him I never want to speak to him again?" she kept her composure and Gwen just smiled and said as Will walked up "I'll take a message".

"Layla" he said smiling, that's how I knew Gwen was faking it, we just walk off, Will following us. I swung around "Go away, Will" I say rudely and he walked back to Gwen, I could tell he was mad just by the way he walked back to Gwen.

We started walking back outside, she just said "do you mind if I just spend the rest of the night by myself? I just want to be alone" I give her a hug while she tears streamed down her face as she hugged me tight. I just said "Yeah. it's not a problem. If you need anything, just call" I gave her a sympathetic smile and lightly wiped her tears away "K" is all she could mutter before quickly running home.

I walked back inside and walked up the stairs, to my room. I saw two kids making out on my bed and quickly said "Get out of my room." They quickly scurred out of the room and I just shut my door, locking it and started to put on some pajamas. I lie in my bed, wide awake as the music is still blaring. Then suddenly the music stopped and I heard my dad yell, "-Out of this house!" I heard the other students file out of the house. I tried falling asleep but all I could think about was how rude Gwen was being she was one of the nicest people I know. After a little while of thinking I just decided to go to sleep and when slumber took over my body there was an instant relief, after a long and tiring day I finally fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------

No notes

922 word

Have a great day/night

vote Iyw

love ya,A