𝐢𝐢𝐢

We made our way to mad science class, talking about our summer

We made our way to mad science class, talking about our summer. We walked in and I see Mr. Medulla he stopped what he was doing and looked at us to say "Nice of you join us, Ms. Grayson, Ms. Stronghold". I see in the corner of my eye a kid lift his head at my name, which was pretty usual for me. Then I realized it was a kid I knew as, Warren Peace a hotheaded kid who I knew to hate me for something my father did way before I was even born though, and frankly the whole thing was stupid.

One thing to note is that on our first day I walked up to him and said "hey, I'm Evangeline Stronghold" but not knowing our fathers past, I extended my hand to him and he grab it and I smiled, then I felt my hand burning up. He burned my hand and I quickly yanked my hand away as he glared at me and says "Stay away from me, Stronghold" and he pushed pass me and I quickly go to the nurse's office for my hand, knowing that he was someone to never talk to unless I had too.

I'm pulled out of my thought by Mr. Medulla saying "Ms. Stronghold this year you're sitting by..." stops and checks a paper on his desk as I'm hopping my lab partner isn't annoying. One thing Mr. medulla does every year is he has one seating chart for the whole year and he will only change it under certain circumstances.

"Mr. Peace" He says 'I can't believe this' mostly everyone knows about the hatred between us and I sulk over to my seat as the hotheaded boy lifts his head. I turn around back to the large-headed man to complain but he stops me before I could start "Hurry up now, we have to continue the lesson and you now the rules." I go to sit down and I see Warren glaring at me as i walk to the lab table. "Can you stop staring at me" I say to him and he says with a scoff "Don't Flatter yourself, Princess" I roll my eyes and continue to listen to Mr. Medulla.

"Today we are doing a simple paper, I will pass out these papers. You will turn to your partner and ask them these questions and write them down. Easy enough, no complaining" he says as he starts handing out papers. I raise my hand when I get my paper and start reading the questions. Mr. Medulla says "Yes Ms. Stronghold" "How does this have to do with mad science?" I ask and i hear a couple people agree with the question.

"Because as you all know the person you're sitting with will be your lab partner for the rest of the year and your going to have to do certain work together and it'll be easier for me, if you already know each other" I groan remembering that small detail. I look at Warren and say with a tight lipped smile "lucky me" i say while he looks toward me copying the smile. "Now get to work" I turn to warren and before I could talk he says "There is no point trying to work together if we hate each other" I cut him off by saying "I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone. I just don't like you" the last three words kind of stuck in his mind but he just brushed it off. "Whatever Princess, we can just swap papers" He says as I switch our papers and start working on his.

*the end of class*

I start packing up my stuff and we quickly switch papers, not realizing that Mr. medulla was watching us the whole time. We walk up to his desk and drop our papers off, when I start walking away, i hear "Mr. Peace, Ms. Stronghold" we turn around not knowing why he called us back, hoping it wasn't the reason we both thought. "Yes?"

"You are going to redo this paper and actually get to know each other" he says "but" I try to argue "Or it's a zero for both of you" I stop not wanting to risk my grade, he hands the us new papers and I walk away but Warren follows me "wait" I turn around with raised eyebrows, "how are we going to work on these" he asked. I write my number on a piece of paper and ripped off the bigger piece. "Are you free after school?" I ask, "yeah" I hand him the paper "Come to my house after school, here is my number" after the small conversation I start making my way to my next class.

After what felt like eternity lunch finally came, I drop my school stuff off in my locker and walk to lunch. I got my lunch and walked over to my friends table. "Why were you late to second period?" Gwen asks "Mr. Medulla is making me redo my paper" I say rolling my eyes, feeling like it was my millionth time today. "why?" Gwen asked "Me and Warren Peace were partners, how was I supposed to do the paper? How am I gonna be partners with him, he hates me." I say emphasizing the name and shrugging. I hear another girl who has ice powers, I was friends with say "That kid's actually cute, I would be happy to be partners with him" I chuckle at the small crush and say "You can have him" then my mind came up with a really good idea...

------------------------------------------------------

No author's note yall know the drill

Words:967

Vote iyw

love ya, A