𝐈𝐗

I woke up and got ready like normal, I ate breakfast and made my way to the bus stop like always

I woke up and got ready like normal, I ate breakfast and made my way to the bus stop like always. I was walking next to Will and when we made it to the bus stop I stood back a little."Your not going to believe what happened last night" He said stopping when Layla showed him the fortune cookie in her hand. He picked up the fortune cookie and said "Oh. I love these." He than brought it to his mouth and took a bite out of it, like a psychopath then taking the actual fortune of of his mouth. He then read the fortune "Your loyalties are clear when it comes to friends." Layla then raised her eyebrows in hopes he'd remember that he blew her off.

He than finally realized his mistake, saying, "Oh, god. Oh! Oh I totally spaced. I'm sorry. I know you must want to kill me." Layla chuckled a little, I could tell she was going to tell him her feelings "Actually just the opposite. I have something to tell you." She said looking nervous. "Yeah?" Will said, "Yeah, but you first" she said being polite

"Okay. It's about Homecoming." Layla had a hopeful face on and she said "Really? Me too." She said as Will continued "I' going with Gwen Grayson. Can you believe it? Me a freshman, going with the most amazing-" 'I was shocked he was going to the dance with my best friend?' "What?!" I say, interrupting him. And Will glances at me with a 'What?' face and then Layla puts on a smile and says "That's awesome" Will clearly couldn't read faces and said "I know." That's when the bus pulled up coming to a stop in front of us.

While we were on the bus, Will asked Layla "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. What's your Homecoming news?" She looked forward trying to think of an answer and said "I'm going, too." Will had a confused face and said, "Really. Who with?" While I was wondering the same thing. "Who with?" Layla repeated, "Yeah. Who asked you?" Will said thinking she didn't understand what he meant. "Oh, who asked me?" she said trying to play it off. "Warren Peace" Me and Will looked at her with shocked faces and he said "What?!"

We continued this conversation the whole way to school, we were walking down the hallway and Will said "Warren Peace? You can't be serious. Layla, the guy's a psycho, and he's my biggest enemy! How could you go with him? When did you even start hanging out?" Finally we'd made it to the hero support classroom and she had had enough and she turned around said "Last night, 8:00, the Paper Lantern." then she walked into her classroom. He looks confused and i rolled my eyes saying "You're such a jerk" then I walked away to go to my locker.

I was walking to lunch when I saw Layla putting something in her locker "Hey" I said as she looked at me, shutting her locker "Hey" she said. Then I continued "Do you mind if I sit with you at lunch. I just don't want to sit with-" She cut me off by saying "Yes. Please." she grabbed my hand and practically dragged me through the lunch line.

She stopped pulling me and sat down at Warren Peace's table. He looked up as Layla sat down and just slowly sat down. "Hi, Warren" Layla said starting to eat, Warren looked at me with a confused face and I just shrugged my shoulders. He then said, "Did I do or say anything last night to make you think this is okay?" Layla then laughed and said "you're so funny. But, seriously, you're never gonna believe what happened"

I got a little nervous but, I knew Layla had to tell one of the two and picking Warren may not have been the best choice. "I was just about to ask Will to Homecoming when, wouldn't you know it, I told him I was going with you instead." Warren looked more mad than confused and said "I don't remember that being the plan."

Magenta then walked up saying "Hey, Layla. You did the history homework right ?" which made us all look at her and Warren said "What are you doing?" In a clearly annoyed tone "it's called sitting" Magenta shot back. "No one sits here but me." He said looking between Layla and Magenta but, not looking at me for some reason.

Magenta then said "Mmm-hmm." making me laugh and Warren then sent me a glance of annoyance and I copied it in a playful way with a smile on my face. "What did you get for number four? I wasn't sure if Tiger-man was, A, bitten by a radioactive tiger or B, bitten by a regular tiger and then exposed to radiation?"

That's when Ethan sat down on Warren's right and said "Hey! We're eating at Warren's table now?" and Warren just watched him sit down with a still confused and, still angry. He continued and said "I feel extremely dangerous." That whole sentence made me burst out laugh and everyone was looking at me as the laugh fit stopped I said "I'm sorry Ethan." Trying to stop myself from laughing again.

All Warren could say to Ethan before he was cut off "Whoa. Whoa-" Zack sat down, pointing to Warren he said "This guy bothering you, Magenta?" Warren then turned to him and said "Try the other way around." I was just watching the scene and Warren said "Does anyone else need a date for Homecoming?" Making everyone slightly confused but still, Ethan raised his hand. I just grabbed his hand and put it on the table shaking my head making him realize Warren was being sarcastic.

Layla saw Will coming and started laugh really loud and I joined in but just not as loud. She said "Warren, you are crazy" clearly saying the first thing that came to her head. While Warren just glared harder, making Layla stop laughing. Then she quickly started "Please, I promise, I will make this as painless as possible" he looked at me and I gave him a nod and he said "So you're not doing this just 'cause you like me or anything.

You're doing it to get at Stronghold" he said gesturing at Will. "Yeah." Layla said and Warren then continued "Then I'm in" he said showing her his gorgeous smile. "But I'm not renting a tux." his face then fell back into a slight glare, as he got up and walked away. Hitting Zack with his bag when he stood up. "Hey if Warren's not here, is this still the tough-guy table?" Ethan said.

----------------------------------------

Just a few edits to this chapter before i go to bed.

Words: 1161

Vote iyw

Love ya, A