Arc 12: Return to Cybertron Arc

A12.1: New Plans for the Decepticons

After the trouble they had with Predaking, Galvatron senses Unicron trapped inside the Omega Lock and wants to help. Meanwhile, Teletraan 1-X is nearing her last days with Rikka and the gang and fears she might leave them someday. So, she makes a video diary of all the adventures they had. Then, Starscream has a new idea: create a weapon designed to free Unicron.

A12.2: Requiem Blaster

Creating the Requiem Blaster isn't easy, but when Starscream calls the Constructicons, building it will be a piece of cake. Meanwhile, Teletraan 1-X creates a Teletraan-X-like body, in case anything happens to her. Then, the Requiem Blaster is complete. But, it needs Dark Energon to activate it, and Starscream has to get some on Earth.

A12.3: Free Unicron

The Requiem Blaster is fully charged, and it's target is, the Omega Lock, in Crown City, Ohio. as the Autobots find out about it through Blaster. But, Galvatron wants to free Unicron, claiming it was the will of Unicron. Then, Teletraan 1-X teleports Rikka, Finn, and the others to the Autobot Base in Hawkins where Bumblebee finds the location of the Requiem Blaster. Then, the Requiem Blaster not only fires but it only frees Unicron. Which means, the Omega Lock has been destroyed. Is there nothing that can be done?

A12.4: Parting Ways is Such Sweet Sorrow

As Unicron is free from the Omega Lock, which was destroyed by the Requiem Blaster, the Decepticons are close to being victorious. Which means, the Autobots must leave Earth to fight the Decepticons and destroy the Requiem Blaster. But, first, they must say goodbye to everyone in Hawkins, as well as every human they met on their journey. Even the Neo Autobots. Meanwhile, Teletraan 1-X, after hearing Optimus' words of goodbye, has to have her own farewell gift to give to Rikka. That's when Rikka steps in and she asks 1-X to share her gift, to everyone, including Finn and Alice.

A12.5: Till All Are Friends

In a flashback, the President of Turner Industries, Matthew Turner gives his daughter, Rikka, a birthday present, in the form of a robot maid named "Maid-1" who would later become Teletraan 1-X. After Teletraan 1-X's gift earlier that night, the Hawkins gang says their goodbyes, especially Rikka, who gives her a shoutout before she leaves for Cybertron.

 Now, the battle begins in space, once again. As the Decepticons have Unicron in a Jar, the Autobots must chase the Decepticons into space before Unicron unleashes chaos once again!

A12.6: Reawakening

The Decepticons recap all the events that happened since Unicron broke free from his seal. Like the time he turned half of the Cybertronians into Decepticons, the Seeds of Unicron event, and the Battle of Unicron. Then, Unicron has a plan to make the universe go crazy with hate.

A12.7: Hate Plague

As Shockwave experiments with Dark Energon and Red Energon, the combined forces created some kind of virus that turns any organism red with raging hate. Then, the plague spreads to the Neo-Nemesis and infects the crew. Meanwhile, Sentinel sees a red mist and the Elite Guard is infected too. Then, as Galvatron tries to stop the infected, he gets infected as well. Ratchet senses this and calls this disease: the Hate Plague. Omega Supreme shields the Autobots from the Hate Plague and Teletraan 1-X scans it as some form of virus, meaning, if it spreads throughout the Earth and Cybertron, the whole universe will be infected, leading to a Universal Pandemic.

A12.8: Stop the Hatred!

Everyone seems to be infected by that unknown virus called the Hate Plague, except for Dragonite and Druddigon since they're both Draconians. Then, 1-X has an idea, look for the finest cure to ever dispel the Hate Plague. But first, they have to get through each and every one infected with the HP. Then, a piece of Elemental Energon has been found on a planet that looks like Enchantia, which was destroyed by Unicron, and it's time for Teletraan 1-X to make a cure. Once the cure is complete, 1-X and Drago cure every last infected organism.

A12.9: Unicron's New Body

After a failed Hate Plague attempt to control the universe, Unicron decides to possess Galvatron. Now, Galvatron is more powerful as he arrives in Cybertron. The Elite Guard tries to stop him but he's way too powerful when he's not possessed by Unicron. Then, Optimus faces a Unicron-possessed Galvatron and, he gets beaten by Galvatron easily.

A12.10: Metroplex Has Fallen

Alpha Trion came and used his binding spell on Galvatron to keep him still, then reveals that he had a Matrix-esque artifact designed to seal Unicron, And, once he has sealed up Unicron this time, Galvatron reveals that he has set the Requiem Blaster to fire at Metroplex. Windblade won't let that happen as she and Blaster bridge to Earth to defend against the Requiem Blaster, Windblade awakens Metroplex and Metroplex erects a shield that's impenetrable to anything. But, not even Metroplex can stand up to its power and gets destroyed saving Windblade and Blaster. Then, Galvatron uses this chance to escape and take the Neo-Omega Lock. is there no hope for the Autobots?

A12.11: Hope Lost, and Found

With Metroplex destroyed by the Requiem Blaster, all is truly lost for the Autobots, but the Voice of Primus reaches the Autobots, saying that there's still hope, and chooses Optimus Prime, Sentinel Prime, Rodimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, and Dragonite, as the Apostles of Primus. Looks like nothing's over for the Autobots!

A12.12: Primus

Now, the impossible became possible as the Transformers' home planet of Cybertron awakens as Primus, the God of Reincarnation and Creation. Then, Primus has 3 treasures that will reshape the Universe and reseal Unicron. He creates 3 Dimension Bridges to other worlds. So, for Animatron, Drago has to be here. For Velocitron, it's Rodimus Prime, and for Neo-Earth, it's Optimus and Sentinel Prime, and Ultra Magnus. Now, the time has come to find these 3 treasures, face Unicron, and end this battle, once and for all.

Next Arc: The final Arc, Primus Arc.