Arc 8: Seeds of Unicron Arc (Part 2)

A8.27: The Map of the Seeds

With 5 Seeds remaining, Barney suggests looking for a map, but Alice wants to depend on Finn's visions, and he gets one with a yellow-colored Seed known as the Seed of Gluttony. Now, the team is on its way! Meanwhile, using the map to find the Seeds themselves, Shockwave and Soundwave meet up with Starscream and the Seekers and plan a distraction against those who get the Seeds first. Then, the entire group meets Optimus' team and discusses what to do with the Map that Shockwave acquired from Finn, and Marco suggests that they beat the Decepticons to it, knowing that if Megatron gets here, things might go downhill.

A8.28: A Tour to Jasper, Nevada

The group splits up into groups looking for the Seeds of Unicron. Barney, Dio, Stephen, Ronnie, Ratchet, and Bulkhead go to Jasper, Nevada to find the Seed of Gluttony. Then, they meet Agent Fowler of Air Force One and look who's with him: Jack Darby and Raf Esquivel. Although none of them have met, Barney tells Jack about the Seeds of Unicron, which gives Stephen an idea: get help from those who know of the Autobots. Then, they get news of a pie-eating contest held in town, where the winner gets a prize. And that prize is the Seed of Gluttony.

A8.29: The Third Seed (Seed of Gluttony)

Racing downtown for the Pie-Eating Contest, Stephen registers Barney as a contestant. With Agent Fowler, being his coach. After some Training, The Pie-Eating Contest begins. After a lot of matches, Barney won the Seed due to its glow, which signals the Apostles of Unicron. As the group proceeds to go back to Hawkins, they were chased by Treadshock and the Sweeps, demanding that they hand over the Seed of Gluttony, and a fight breaks out between Bulkhead and Ratchet against Treadshock and the Sweeps. The battle was fierce until Cyclonus catches them and steals the Seed.

Seed Obtained: Seed of Gluttony

Seeds Remaining: 4

Barney: "Dude, I just ate so much pie today."

A8.30: Back to Providence

There are 4 Seeds remaining. But, Finn gets a call from Stephen and Barney, saying that the Decepticons have the Seed of Gluttony, and a vision of a green, glowing egg, which happens to be the Seed of Envy. Then, it's Roy, Jill, Arcee, Bumblebee, and Sideswipe on their way to Providence, Rhode Island. But, even though they arrived, no one in town remembers both Roy and Jill, since they and the SD Brigade came from another Earth. So, they decided to ask someone they know. Meanwhile, the Apostles send Riotgear to get the Seed of Envy. But, it turns out that the Seed of Envy is in the hands of someone we thought they never see again: J. Gordon Krenzler.

A8.31: Reunions

Roy and the others meet Warren Block, but instead of a president of the WBRA, he's a game creator, who's making a video game based on his stories. Even though Roy knows Warren as a president on his Earth, he remembers Roy as his biggest fan. Then, as Riotgear arrives in Providence, Starscream and Dreadwing want to join in on the fun. Arcee gets word of the Decepticons' arrival and sees the building that Krenzler's in. Then, Starscream strikes a deal with Krenzler to offer the Seed of Envy to their god, Unicron. But, he refuses, and he calls his JGK Drones to stop them.

A8.32: The Battle of Providence

Riotgear and the Decepticons still manage to destroy Krenzler's Drones, but he still refuses to give up the Seed of Envy. so, Riotgear sends his Sweeps to persuade him into handing over the Seed to Unicron. Then, General Hammer gets a call from Krenzler that robots are attacking the city and mobilizes his troops. Seeing all of this, Arcee and Bumblebee decide to step in and intervene. But, to make things worse, Dreadwing remembers Bee as the one who took down Skyquake, which pisses him off. Then, Hammer opens fire on both sides leading to a battle on both fronts. Then, Dio shows up and puts a stop to this fight, somehow.