Arc 6: Decepticon Hunt Arc

A6.1: Back to Earth

2 years later after defeating Megatron, Optimus Prime leaves a grownup Bumblebee in charge of Cybertron's Elite Guard cadet, Strongarm, who's been chasing after Sideswipe. Then, they unknowingly traveled to Earth and you guessed it: A new Location! Then, a new Decepticon chases Sideswipe, who meets young Russell Clay, calling himself "Underbite". Underbite chases them to the Scrapyard where another Dinobot is hidden inside the stasis cell. The Dinobot, named "Dinoshout" goads Underbite into wrecking his cell, and Underbite spots the Scrapyard, where Russell's dad is here.

A6.2: Bee's New Team

As Bumblebee heads to the Scrapyard, where Denny Clay is, Dinoshout follows suit. Then, as Underbite prepares to chow down on some metal, Dinoshout intercepts him and they begin fighting. However, Underbite sees Crown City and heads there. The Autobots gathered themselves together, and Dinoshout noticed that his foe was gone. Insisting on maintaining a low profile, Strongarm scans a new vehicle mode, and so does Sideswipe. As Bee's new team tries to contain Underbite, Optimus Prime appears and defeats him, but leaves Bee to lead his new team, who captured Underbite and Bee places Dino on probation.

A6.3: Be Your Own Leader

Bumblebee was getting used to his new team, but as awkward as it gets, he still can't act as a leader. So, he tries talking to Optimus Prime, through a mirror. Meanwhile, Russell and Denny Clay infiltrate the Crown City Museum after hearing about a stasis pod being here, and it breaks open, revealing a Decepticon Buffaloid named Terrashock. The team moves in to stop Terrashock, to no avail. Then, Bee spots a picture of cowboys and has an idea. Using the cowboy thing to their advantage, the Bee Team captures Terrashock.

A6.4: Trust Me

As Bumblebee and Grimlock take on the Sharkticon Hammerstrike, Strongarm and Sideswipe struggle to trust each other to take down Steeljaw, a fellow Decepticon who escaped from the prison ship, Alchemor. The next day, the team encounters a Kospego, which turns out to be a Decepticon named Thunderhoof, working on a Space Bridge. But as they get closer, Sideswipe's loyalties come into question. However, with a plan made by Sideswipe, he and Bee disable the Space Bridge, ruining Thunderhoof's plans. Then, Steeljaw invites Thunderhoof to join his crew.

A6.5: Dino Dilemma

Back on Dinobot Island, a crazed Dinobot heads to Crown City. Meanwhile, As Fixit was working on the alarm, it only annoys Dinoshout, who goes crazy and attacks his friends. Then, the Autobots discover that Dinoshout was being controlled by a Cyber-Tick named Minitron. The team subdues and captures Minitron. Dinoshout's formally recognized as an Autobot, but later that morning, the Dinobot who escaped from Dinobot Island attacks Dinoshout. The team subdues the Dinobot, who names herself "Slash", and interrogates her. She soon calms down, sleeping.

A6.6: Jungle Journey

As Slash is recuperating in the Scrapyard, Strongarm has her first solo mission in the Jungle, with Bumblebee, to find a Decepticon signal. And, that Decepticon Signal, is a Frog-like Decepticon named "Springload" who is hunting for the lost city of Doradus. Then, Slash wakes up, confused and finding nothing to shred. But she helps out with fixing Fixit's new weapon. Back in the jungle, Strongarm and Bumblebee find Springload and capture him. They return home to find that Slash has become docile.

A6.7: Bounty Hunters

2 warring Bounty Hunters, Fracture and Drift, battle for the bounty placed on Bumblebee for reasons unknown. But then, Bumblebee saves Drift. So, he owes him a life debt. Meanwhile, another Bounty Hunter named "Lockdown" finds some intel on the Dinobots. At the Scrapyard, Fracture finds the base and captures Denny. Drift and his Mini-Cons, Suzaku and Genbu, are tasked with protecting Bumblebee. Then, Genbu saves Denny, and Bumblebee defeats Fracture. Meanwhile, Lockdown discovers that the Dinobots have a leader named "Grimlock" who has a wife named Scorn and a daughter named Slash. Lockdown decides to pay Earth a visit, his way.