Prologue

"Oi, (Y/n) stop running you little shit!" Shouted a male with red earrings. The said girl turned around to her brother and gave him a smug look, sticking her tongue out at him just to infuriate him more.

"C'mon~ And Kaku-chan said that you're the fastest!" Said the girl, laughing as she sped up her pace.

"You undid my shoelaces and ran away!" Izana shouted, continuing to chase his sister.

"Blehh~ no I didn't! You're just being slow," the blond cackled.

Honestly, how did a simple errand turned into a chase of cat and mouse?

It was now around noon and the two walked around the busy streets of Tokyo. A plastic bag in the boy's hands to bring back home. But then, something caught the girl's attention and stopped walking, this caused Izana to stop waking too and looked over at the blond.

The boy deadpanned at what his sister was looking at. A dorayaki stall was what she was looking at. Izana heaved out a sigh and knew what the girl"s question going to be but he quickly silenced her off by dragging her away from the stall from her peripheral view. Thus, this caused the girl to whine and pout.

"But I want dorayaki!" She complained.

"Oh yeah? And I want some dignity and the patience to deal with you. Guess we all can't have what we wanted."

"You're so mean Zana.."

"Thanks,"

Mindlessly minding their own business, not even giving a single fuck to a bunch strangers having fun in the middle of the streets, fireworks was seen exploding onto the sky. Catching everyone's attention.

"Izana are you seeing this?" Said the girl and the boy nodded his head.

"Isn't just wait too early for New Year though?" Izana spoke and (Y/n) replied suggesting that maybe the people were just testing out some new firework displays. And all of a sudden, everything went completely white for a second that the two swore the didn't even noticed it.

It was quite..

As if the entire popularity of Japan was wiped.

"Weird.. weren't there just people around us earlier?" (Y/n) looked around the place, as Izana pulls out his phone to try and contact Shinichiro or anyone at the matter but his phone was seemed to not work.

"Did you charge your phone before we went out?" The girl asked as she too pulls out her phone and try opening it. But the result was the same. It stayed still with the black screen.

"Nah I swore I got it fully charged.." Izana answered and kept trying to open his phone until it was no use.

"Where are we?" Izana grumbled, scratching the back of his head. The area seemed to remain the same but.. it felt abit different.

"We should split up to find and search for anyone and then meet up at that booth once it's sun down." Izana suggested and the girl nodded her head.

(Y/n) walked around. Not liking the atmosphere that the area was giving. Sure, it seemed to look like the same Tokyo street that she and Izana were just walking by not too long ago, but now it felt so weird. But the girl believed that it was because she was so used to the loud sounds emitting around the city. Not too long after, she met up with a boy in a blue cap. Poor guy seemed confused as he jumped out of the truck he was in and looked around and began shouting, calling out to anyone who can hear him.

The blond hummed and walked towards the guy.

"Yeaa~ I can hear you! Stop screaming now!" (Y/n) said raising her voice abit to catch the male's attention. The lad turned around and smiled of relief.

Thank goodness, he thought he was gonna be alone or something.

"Hello! Did you perhaps know what happened to the people around here?" He asked, sounding desperate.

"Mmm no clue. My brother and I, too are searching for some answers. C'mon, We were planning to meet up at sun down." The blond usher and the man followed suit.

Whilst walking to the booth that Izana suggested that they should meet, (Y/n) could sense the worries and anxiousness coming from the man beside her.

"Oh, yea..! Say Mr. Cap, what's your name?"

'Mr. Cap...?' the male looked over at (Y/n) with a confuse look on his face. It was silent for a second before the mae introduced himself.

"A-ah! My name is Tatta Kodai... What about you?" The girl hummed at the respond and answered.

"Sano (Y/n). A great pleasure in meeting you Mr. Cap," She smiles.

"Y-you don't have to call me Mr. Cap now.." Tatta sweat dropped.

"You took your time in answering so Mr. Cap is now your nickname!" (Y/n) teased.

Others might find this bothersome but Tatta somehow felt a sense of relief washing over him. The fear inside of him settled down abit. Soon after, they met up at the booth, and there stood Izana already standing there, waiting.

The tan skinned male turned around and his purple eyes met up with a pair of black ones. He then shifted his gaze from his sister to the man beside her. Straightening up his back, Izana walked towards the two.

"Got no luck on finding other people on my side." He began and then looked towards at Tatta. "But it looks like you made a new friend on the way here," He said, eyeing the male up and down and sticking his handout to the man.

"Kurokawa Sano Izana. Nice to meet you acquaintance." He greeted and Chota quickly shook the male's hand.

"Tatta Kodai. The pleasure is all mine." Izana hummed at the man and looked back to his sister.

"The big tv screen from across the street lit up. Something saying about a game and all contestants must gather there," Izana pointed at the now lit up screen.

"Game? What kind?" (Y/n) question furrowing his brows.

"No clue," Izana answered.

"M-maybe there are people there!" Tatta exclaimed, catching the two siblings' attention. The male felt abit flustered and embarrassed by his sudden outbursts but continued talking.

"Think about it! Maybe there are other people that are gathering there too," He explains.

"Hmm, you do see to get a point there.." Izana hummed, placing a hand under his chin.

"Well then, what are we waiting for? let's go!" (Y/n) exclaimed, grabbing both Izana and Tatta by the arm, dragging them to where the designated area where the game will be held at be.