Chapter 2 | Talking to You More

People said that first impressions made others know what they'd think of you for the rest of time. That was a fact that Max knew quite well...

On the first day of lessons, the photographer went through another eventful day; not nearly as eventful as her first day back in Arcadia yet still one of the top 3.

Max entered her new photography class and met a number of people there. Only a few were memorably enough so far and they included Kate Marsh from the dorms who was there with her bright smile, someone named Alyssa who seemed to be ignoring anything related to anyone else and there was a clearly memorable student named Victoria Chase.

The taller pixie-cut blonde girl stood tall and eyed Max as soon as she entered the classroom, Max had no idea what her problem was and so attempted to hide away at the back of the class. That was a mistake.

Victoria sat next to her on another table and kept looking at her, Max's attention on Victoria went towards someone else as it seemed that Rachel had entered the classroom. Everyone's eyes were on her and she simply smiled and waved to the small audience, she quickly made her way next to Max and sat down on the brunette's left side which made Victoria's gaze onto herself disapear and end in annoyed huffs.

"Good to see you too Vicky" Rachel said as she felt Victoria's eyes give her burns at the side of her face, the girl didn't want to look at the other so she looked at Max, "Hope she isn't being a bitch towards you"

"O-oh uh- N-no. She isn't..." Max muttered out,

"Good then."

A few moments of silence went by and the teacher Max looked in awe over had entered with a bright smile, he entered and everyone went quiet for him. The teacher prepared a few items on his desk which included a camera, a book of his own works and a few printed out photographs.

"Well, class has seemed to have new members as well as old ones, I think it's time to introduce myself and get to know you all. New and old" he began,

Rachel seemed... off... Max didn't know what was up but there was a slight difference in the girls body language and it felt wrong. Her shoulders went up and her posture had changed to a more tight and confided self.  From being highly confident to being on edge, it was odd. Max hadn't known the girl very long but knew that Rachel was an overly confident type and going into a photography class only to seem more off then normal was certainly a change.

Whilst Max was thinking about Rachel's off behaviour, the girl went back to normal. It seemed as if it never happened, her shoulders went back to slouching like prior. This confused her more. She was awfully nosey and wanted to know what was wrong, they were in class so Max thought it would be good enough to question her afterwards.

"My name is Mr Jefferson to you all and I'll be your photography teacher for the foreseable school year. Now that you are all seniors, I can only imagine how well you're work will get."

Mr Jefferson pointed at another student and so the introductions went on, everyone properly introduced themselves and now it was Rachel's turn. With a sly grin, she began;

"As everyone knows by now, I'm Rachel Amber. A future model and actress as you all know about," she looked towards her and winked at Max quickly then faced back to the front, "Can't wait to hear about everyone's hopes and wishes as they'll come true some point"

"Well, Rachel, that was clearly an informative and inspiring. But yes, let everyone hope about their dreams- one day they might be a reality. And now, onto you fellow new student" Jefferson smiled at Max and all she could do was blink quicky as she realised everyone was staring at her.