Chapter 4 | Problems in Photography

As the walk from her previous classroom towards the nex was a short distance, Max slowed down her walking and tried to find Rachel nearby. The model wasn't ever late to lessons so she'd have to be nearby.

Max was looking around and finally spotted the blonde in question, she walked up to her and saw that she was talking to the boy she accidentally bumped into the day prior, Didn't he say his name was Warren or something? She questioned and walked up to the two.

"Hey Max!" Rachel said as she noticed the brunette walking over towards them, "This is Warren-"

"Oh hey, we bumped into each other yesterday right?" the boy said and Max nodded,

"Sorry about that... Stuff was on my mind" Max muttered out and looked towards Rachel  who looked annoyed. Probably because she was cut off when she wasn't expecting it, "You okay Rachel?"

"Mhm, anyways, lets get into class before Miss Grant complains or something", the two nod and all walk into the science classroom.

Before Max could disagree, Rachel took her hand and walked the both of them towards a empty workstation and settled down next to one another in the stools. Rachel looked like she'd rather be somewhere else and Max couldn't agree more; she never got the hang of numbers and letters in more then the basic way. Adding such things together and calling it science hurt her brain more then anything, she'd prefer a maths lesson over even a basic science lesson.

Sighing, Max tried not to cringe when Miss Grant began the lesson, Rachel apparently seemed to be bored out of her mind. Both girls took down notes and finally there was a practicle to do, use a pipete and add different solutions to Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and Copper. Write down the results and pack up afterwards.

"This'll be quick" Rachel remarked as Max went out to retrieve the metals and saftey specs, once she returned, Rachel had set up the equitment and was waiting for the photographer's return.

Just as the two began putting on different solutions onto the metals, Max wanted to break the ice, the reason to why she wanted to talk to Rachel more, "Can I ask you a question?"

The blonde blinked and looked at Max with a soft expression and smirked, "If its about this experiment, I have no idea what the results would be", the two chucked shortly and Max coughed indicating something else,

"If only I would be so lucky.. Uh- You did that thing again..."

"What thing?" Rachel asked as she placed some drops of solution onto the iron nail in a dish,

"When you saw Mr Jefferson..." Max said and stopped herself to see Rachel's reaction. She looked towards Max and seemed to be thinking about something, shortly afterwards she made up her mind.

"Okay, tell you what..." Rachel began as she started writing the results down in her book, "After we finish this, we'll meet up with Chlo and I'll tell you what's wrong. Deal?"

The blonde sounded honest, Max tried to see if there was any hidden message between the lines or anything but she knew that Rachel would have to tell her what the problem was. Hopefully then, she'd understand the other then.

"Wait... How'd you know I'd be with Chloe?"

"You two are best friends, aren't you not?" The blonde smiled as she peeked over at Max after she finished writing down notes, Max muttered something and smiled back at Rachel. They looked in each others eyes and both couldn't ignore the sudden pull towards each other they had.

Ignoring this pull, they both decided to rush the rest of the practical while making bad science jokes. Max of course had to expose Science Chloe to Rachel who was very amused with this discovery. She knew that Chloe loved science when she was younger but never knew how much young Chloe and Max did stupid experiments including firecrackers and such.