★chapter 6★

stars

chapter 6

tw:

smoking addiction, underage drinking US, anything else that i forgot to mention

It should be known that Louis was very drunk and it's not his fault that his eyes were drawn to Scarlett the minute she walked out of her room. Louis was currently with Timothee drinking a bottle or four while they watch whatever thing Timothee put on the TV Louis was too distracted to care. "One second." he mumbled stumbling as he lifts himself from the couch.

Grinning as he approaches the girl who has a book open with one of her hands while the other holds open the fridge which she seems to have forgotten about, getting far too interested in her book. Wrapping his arms around her middle he places his chin on her shoulder. She jumps before relaxing and glancing at him from her peripheral vision. "You're drunk." she states, her American accent clear, closing her book and rolling her eyes as Louis hums in response. The heat of his body contrasting against the breeze from her ivory skin.

"Hi darling." he slurs after a few seconds of pulling himself together as she grabs a bottle from the fridge, she taps his arm as a signal to let go. "Hi Louis." she greets as she grabs a mug and twirls around to place it on the counter. "I thought you would be back on your way to London by now." Scarlett glances at him as he leans on the counter rather close to her. Louis could smell the jasmine perfume radiating off of her presence.

Shrugging he watches as her hands pours the juice into the mug, the golden rings clank against the material. Lifting his eyes to her face which she had lifted an eyebrow at him once she noticed he was staring. "Admiring me, Partridge?" she questioned with a teasing smile.

"Yes, I am." he simply stated winking at her, rolling her eyes she grabs his hand bringing it closer to her face. "Where'd you get this ring?" examining the silver ring with curiosity, he shrugged as her eyes were brought back to his face.

"What? I forgot." he murmured distractedly his hand in hers felt oddly right. She sighed letting go off his hand, she grabbed her mug waving her hand in a goodbye. "Timmy, stop giving him drinks before he passes out. Plus, he's underage in the U.S."

"I think he can handle his drinks perfectly well. Right darling?" Timmy slurred in a drunken state looking at Louis his lips pouting. Louis chuckled at Scarlett's expression before responding. "Of course, my darling Timothee." Louis stated proudly, winking at him.

Scarlett rolled her eyes for the millionth time. "Goodbye pretty boy." she states towards Louis winking mockingly. "Tim text me when he leaves." she points at Louis before escaping to her room. Leaving Louis grinning like an idiot and Timothee to laugh at him.

"Shit, you're in for the worst now." Timothee spoke between laughs.

Scarlett was out on her balcony a cigarette between her lips. Her phone cast away the message taunting her. The glass door slid open that closed with a thud. "Did you know Louis is in your kitchen drunk?" Finn asked pointing towards the door with a confused expression. He reached for the cigarette between her fingers forcing her to move out of his way. "Millie and Sadie are coming back with food recommend putting that out."