★chapter 5★

stars

chapter 5

tw:

smoking addiction, anything else that i forgot to mention

Scarlett woke up with a pounding headache and, hair in her face. Her eyes fluttered open revealing Sadie's back with her fire like hair sprawling over the mattress. A flicker of blonde hair in the corner of her eye revealed Millie their backs touching. Across the room was Finn asleep in the pull-out bed in the corner of her room. She had bought it after she repulsed at the thought of Finn sleeping in the same bed of her one night after a hazardous party.

Scarlett's head hurt like fucking hell, mentally cursing herself she got herself out of the arrangement with Millie and Sadie. She kicked the pole of the pull-out bed as she walked past snickering as the whole thing shook and Finn groaned. Entering the bathroom, she flicked the light on. She had massive bags under her eyes and her hair was everywhere. She was a hot mess, sighing she got ready.

Scarlett walked into her room, Sadie was in her same spot scrolling on her phone, Finn was sprawled out over the floor seeming to have fell off. Millie was still fast asleep her blonde her covering the white pillows.

The door burst open and in came Timothee, Sunny on his hip. Sadie grinned as soon as she saw the baby jumping up to grab her from his grip. "Cicatrice du matin. vous devriez vraiment vérifier votre téléphone.(morning scar. you should really check your phone.)"the french easily rolled off his tongue. They often spoke in french, due to Timothee knowing it and the Ryder sisters growing up learning it. Scarlett reached for her phone before catching sight of Sadie's confused look and chuckling. 

"Qu'est-ce que c'est que ça cette fois Timmy (What the fuck is it this time Timmy?)" opening her messages she clicks on the link Timothee sent her. Taking her to instagram more specifically a gossip account.

Instagram

teengossipnews